Official Jets vs Pats/AFC East Thread

jwilliam85

Rising Star
Registered
I'm watching NFL network and ESPN and in one game this team is terrible?..... What kills me is they act like the Jets didnt dominate the Patriots in this same season. They talking about "Jets couldn't win against a good team..."...And they beat this same damn team earlier this year...

Where was all this "Patriots do their talking on the field" shit in week 2? People get so caught up in the moment its ridiculous. 3 weeks ago the Eagles were the best in the NFL...

Everything before Thanksgiving is just practice, if you can't win in December it's a wrap.

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn! it's like that Black? Creeds the okay one..they other one monkeyb:lol: No where to be found...no where.
This dude… :smh:

I wasn't in front of a computer last nite. Loser. Your squad is so pathetic, you have to start Jets' threads. Don't know about you, but the Jets are still in the playoff hunt. We have games to look forward to while the Dolphins and their fans are speculating where they're gonna draft next year. So fuck outta here. How's 3rd place sitting with you? How's Henne? How's Chad? How's that Marshall trade working out for you? :lol:

Said it before and I'll say it again. Brian Schottenheimer is the worst OC in the league. The Pats have one of the worst Ds in the league and you can't score a TD? I hope some stupid owner/GM is dumb enough to hire him away. Never roll with a Schottenheimer. Sucking is in their blood.

I like Sanchez, but I worry dude is from SoCal. He seems to have a hard time with the winter weather and throwing the ball.

Rex needs to take more control over the offense and he needs to manage the challenge system better.

Bad loss, but each team won at their own house so shit evens out. Still in the playoff hunt. And more than half the teams in the league wish they had the Jets' record, so fuck it.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
I just heard a funny stat on the radio....

Sanchez QB rating is now lower than Chad Henne:lol:how the fuck you gonna win with that:lol:

I see the Jets traveling somewhere on Wild Card weekend,losing and Rex gaining 30 pounds:lol:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
im still wondering how the fuck the browns blew the pats out the water....

The Pats were caught sleeping. It woke them up, and they've been MONSTERS the last 4 games. Brady has been out of this world and is close to locking up the MVP.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude… :smh:

I wasn't in front of a computer last nite. Loser. Your squad is so pathetic, you have to start Jets' threads. Don't know about you, but the Jets are still in the playoff hunt. We have games to look forward to while the Dolphins and their fans are speculating where they're gonna draft next year. So fuck outta here. How's 3rd place sitting with you? How's Henne? How's Chad? How's that Marshall trade working out for you? :lol:

Said it before and I'll say it again. Brian Schottenheimer is the worst OC in the league. The Pats have one of the worst Ds in the league and you can't score a TD? I hope some stupid owner/GM is dumb enough to hire him away. Never roll with a Schottenheimer. Sucking is in their blood.

I like Sanchez, but I worry dude is from SoCal. He seems to have a hard time with the winter weather and throwing the ball.

Rex needs to take more control over the offense and he needs to manage the challenge system better.

Bad loss, but each team won at their own house so shit evens out. Still in the playoff hunt. And more than half the teams in the league wish they had the Jets' record, so fuck it.

It's okay man, its okay i know it hurts......GOOD! As far as me starting the thread, how many times we gotta go through this? how many times do i have to tell you i follow "ALL" afc east teams? Their is a big monday night game between two leading afc east team...god knows jets fans aren't starting a thread, ya'll only do that if your teams win, if they lose forget about it and as far as Pats fans, Sean69 is like the only one. Now lets be honest, the jets could easily have the same record as the dolphins 6-6 right now, of course your not gonna admit how easily you could have lost to the lions, browns and texans...i know! i know you won't! But it's cool this week is Jets vs Dolphins week, My team is decimated, hurt all over the place..But no excuse on paper this should be an easy game for the Jets...so don't fuck up!

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
It's okay man, its okay i know it hurts......GOOD! As far as me starting the thread, how many times we gotta go through this? how many times do i have to tell you i follow "ALL" afc east teams? Their is a big monday night game between two leading afc east team...god knows jets fans aren't starting a thread, ya'll only do that if your teams win, if they lose forget about it and as far as Pats fans, Sean69 is like the only one. Now lets be honest, the jets could easily have the same record as the dolphins 6-6 right now, of course your not gonna admit how easily you could have lost to the lions, browns and texans...i know! i know you won't! But it's cool this week is Jets vs Dolphins week, My team is decimated, hurt all over the place..But no excuse on paper this should be an easy game for the Jets...so don't fuck up!
Focus on reality playboy. Not the world of maybe's. What's the Fins' record? What's the Jets' record? Focus on that and then get back to me.

Making excuses for your squad? Dude. This is the NFL. Every team has injuries. Cut the violin playing. Jets lost Jenkins the very 1st game of the season. And now we lost Leonard. No fucking excuses. 53 man roster for a reason.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Focus on reality playboy. Not the world of maybe's. What's the Fins' record? What's the Jets' record? Focus on that and then get back to me.

Making excuses for your squad? Dude. This is the NFL. Every team has injuries. Cut the violin playing. Jets lost Jenkins the very 1st game of the season. And now we lost Leonard. No fucking excuses. 53 man roster for a reason.

Oh don't get it twisted, we have more than enough players to give the Jets what we've been saving in our back pockets, this ass-whopping believe that. Hows your wounds from that Monday night? Does it still Hurt? Is FatBoy up there still crying? Absolutely convinced he has the best team in all of football? Bring it! Bring it! We never scared of on NO DAMN JETS!

MonkeyBizness

Man of the People
Registered
Oh don't get it twisted, we have more than enough players to give the Jets what we've been saving in our back pockets, this ass-whopping believe that. Hows your wounds from that Monday night? Does it still Hurt? Is FatBoy up there still crying? Absolutely convinced he has the best team in all of football? Bring it! Bring it! We never scared of on NO DAMN JETS!
How's 3rd place and ZERO shot at the playoffs?

Forgot, you guys are accustomed to that. Carry on with your mediocrity and irrelevance.