Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
He’s a kid fam. He’s gon fuck up but that fuck up was rectified in front of the whole team and should've stayed behind closed doors. He’s allowed to make mistakes and learn at his age. He’s fiery and just what the US been lacking for decades.

Gregg however, has no excuse to throw him under the bus. He just been a bitch since forever and a day so here we are. He’s had issues with players in the past with the omission of Matt Miazga, freezing out John Brooks, and now the bust up with Gio.. where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

We tryna win a World Cup quarterfinal and put this entire nation on our backs, and his clown ass is to busy dealing with sneakers and beefing with a 20 year old.

Man tf up or hit the road. He won’t be missed.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He’s a kid fam. He’s gon fuck up but that fuck up was rectified in front of the whole team and should've stayed behind closed doors. He’s allowed to make mistakes and learn at his age. He’s fiery and just what the US been lacking for decades.

Gregg however, has no excuse to throw him under the bus. He just been a bitch since forever and a day so here we are. He’s had issues with players in the past with the omission of Matt Miazga, freezing out John Brooks, and now the bust up with Gio.. where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

We tryna win a World Cup quarterfinal and put this entire nation on our backs, and his clown ass is to busy dealing with sneakers and beefing with a 20 year old.

Man tf up or hit the road. He won’t be missed.

:itsawrap:

I agree.

So should all this lead to Gregg dismissal?

Will it?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The Moroccans don’t consider themselves African. They’re very quick to claim Arabic or Arabs just like most North Africans and how they look down on Sub Saharan Africans just appalling.
So there’s a mix of both of this. They may not be fully sub Saharan, however they are as African as they come. The Berber language is Semitic and has been on the continent since 640 AD. Idk what the statue of limitations is on indigenization, but I think we’re ok to assume they’re indigenous to the continent and therefore, African af.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
:itsawrap:

I agree.

So should all this lead to Gregg dismissal?

Will it?
Bro you can check my track record.. I been screaming from the mountain tops to get this dude gone from this talented ass group of players we have.

Will it happen??? It should .. but US Soccer LOVE him. He’s their darling. He tows the company line, and promotes the fuck out of MLS as much as he can. A more experience coach would’ve gone to this world cup with far less MLS players and more experienced ones, so we could actually win matches but this clown promotes their agenda.

I’m honestly still surprised he has a job as we speak. Better managers in the world have stepped down from their jobs, eg Van Gaal, Tata, Luis Enrique, Roberto Martinez etc..

If I’m a current player on this roster, there’s no way I’m ever trusting this guy ever again, period, point blank, period but idk.. it’s up to US Soccer.

Let’s just hope they do the right thing and send his ass packing.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
So there’s a mix of both of this. They may not be fully sub Saharan, however they are as African as they come. The Berber language is Semitic and has been on the continent since 640 AD. Idk what the statue of limitations is on indigenization, but I think we’re ok to assume they’re indigenous to the continent and therefore, African af.
Bro tell this to them. I had many arguments with coworkers and business owners from Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco and other North Africans who are quick to embrace their Arabic brethren than their African brethren.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Bro tell this to them. I had many arguments with coworkers and business owners from Libya, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco and other North Africans who are quick to embrace their Arabic brethren than their African brethren.
Again, it goes both ways. Egypt is an amazing place for example. In the north you get your strictly Arab types but head down the Nile towards Luxor or Abu Simbel and they’re Sudanese black. It’s a mixed bag but I hear what you saying.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
AP released more:

Soccer writer Grant Wahl dies at World Cup match in Qatar
December 10, 2022 GMT

LUSAIL, Qatar (AP) — Grant Wahl, one of the most well-known soccer writers in the United States, died early Saturday while covering the World Cup match between Argentina and the Netherlands.

U.S. media seated near him said Wahl fell back in his seat in the media tribune at Lusail Iconic Stadium during extra time and reporters adjacent to him called for assistance. Emergency services workers responded very quickly, the reporters said, and the reporters later were told that Wahl had died.
Wahl tweeted on Wednesday that he had celebrated his birthday that day. American reporters who knew Wahl said he was 49.
Wahl was covering his eighth World Cup. He wrote Monday on his website that he had
visited a medical clinic while in Qatar.

“My body finally broke down on me. Three weeks of little sleep, high stress and lots of work can do that to you,” Wahl wrote. “What had been a cold over the last 10 days turned into something more severe on the night of the USA-Netherlands game, and I could feel my upper chest take on a new level of pressure and discomfort.”

Wahl wrote that he tested negative for COVID-19 and sought treatment for his symptoms.

“I went into the medical clinic at the main media center today, and they said I probably have bronchitis. They gave me a course of antibiotics and some heavy-duty cough syrup, and I’m already feeling a bit better just a few hours later. But still: No bueno,” he wrote.

During the World Cup, Wahl drew international attention after saying he was briefly stopped from attending the U.S. match against Wales on Nov. 21 over wearing a rainbow-colored T-shirt. Rainbow-colored armbands, shirts and other items have been a focus of attention during the tournament in part over Qatar’s stance on LGBTQ rights. Gay and lesbian sex is criminalized in Qatar, a conservative Muslim nation on the Arabian Peninsula. Wahl said FIFA later apologized to him over the incident.

Wahl wrote this week that he had been among 82 journalists honored by FIFA and the international sports press association AIPS for attending eight or more World Cups.

A 1996 graduate of Princeton, Wahl worked for Sports Illustrated from 1996 to 2021, known primarily for his coverage of soccer and college basketball. He then launched his own website.

Wahl also worked for Fox Sports from 2012-19.

He is survived by his wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, clinical associate professor of medicine at New York University School of Medicine, attending physician at Bellevue Hospital Center and CBS News medical news contributor.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
morocco tried to beat the shit out of the frogs. very uneven match. I'll be interested to see how they do against croatia.

With all their injuries france is still pushing. Their tactics and argentina's tactics will be very, very interesting.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro you can check my track record.. I been screaming from the mountain tops to get this dude gone from this talented ass group of players we have.
2mUrTcO.jpg

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The story of the World Cup trophy
The symbol of that success is winning the World Cup itself -- an 18-karat gold trophy, created and cared for by a small Italian firm outside Milan. Chris Livesay reports.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
french team has some kind of virus. I'm no conspiracy theorist but this being the WC when all types of shit is known to happen, well...
It’s definitely something going around in the world. I caught a bit of that flu my damnself. Thankfully two Covid tests came back negative.

Stay masked up out there.

Reactions: PJN

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The story of the World Cup trophy
The symbol of that success is winning the World Cup itself -- an 18-karat gold trophy, created and cared for by a small Italian firm outside Milan. Chris Livesay reports.

Fun fact: only World Cup winners are allowed to touch the actual trophy. Everyone else gets to handle the replica

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Can someone share a streaming link that is not going to be laggy for the final game? One that's not too popular and thus not overloaded.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Any world cup stream links?
Can someone share a streaming link that is not going to be laggy for the final game? One that's not too popular and thus not overloaded.
Heavy pop ups so be aware

Scroll down to Argentina France

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
It’s warmups.

Argentina will rock third classic stripes and France will go with their all blue kit for the match.

denzel-washington-my-heart.gif

Ok cool, thanks for the pro tip man I only watch futbol during the WC :lol:

...unis are my first superstitious indicator of which team is gonna take it and I NEED France in the traditionals :yes: