OFFICIAL Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov THREAD

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too bad Bud doesn't have anyone good to fight...., Canelo seems underwhelming if that actually happens.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
more info:

Terence Crawford will look to make more history tonight, as he fights Israil Madrimov in Los Angeles.

Crawford, arguably boxing’s pound-for-pound No 1, has already held world titles in three weight classes, and he shockingly dismantled Errol Spence Jr last year to become the first man to reign undisputed in two divisions.

Now, the unbeaten “Bud” moves up to super-welterweight to challenge Madrimov, also undefeated, for the WBA title. The vacant WBO interim belt will also be on the line tonight, as the American and the Uzbek collide at the BMO Stadium.

Crawford, 36, has a professional record of 40-0 (31 knockouts), while Madrimov, 29, is 10-0-1 (7 KOs) as a pro. The pair headline a Saudi-staged card in LA, with numerous big names on the undercard.

Andy Ruiz Jr vs Jarrell Miller and Jared Anderson vs Martin Bakole are intriguing heavyweight bouts, while Isaac Cruz and David Morrell are among the others to feature here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...e-stream-time-undercard-results-b2588806.html

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MEV37NU_o.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Should be another win for Bud...X factors are his age, new division and heavy handed quality opponent...you never know until the fight happens though...unless age catches up with him, Bud's class will begin to show as the fight progresses

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That fight was boring and wasn't worth the money to buy that ppv.

Bud isn't ready for canelo and I hope that fight doesn't happen.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was a good fight!!...Bud came out nice in the last rounds!!..I like how Bud close the fight at the end!!..Bud Crawford is the real deal!!.. :yes:
It was a good fight, very competitive. I didn’t have the volume on since I was at an event so I didn’t get any commentary. It felt like it was even going into the championship rounds which Bud won.

Surprised how difficult it was for Bud, I thought his power would translate well at 154. Now I’m not so sure, a few times I felt Israil was going to catch Bud.