OFFICIAL Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov THREAD

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
These Riyadh season cards be drawn out way too long. Shits be all day with the extra bullshit.

Crawford not ready to fuck with Canelo yet though, even though the promoters are pushing it.

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It didn't really seem that close to me, I didn't understand what the announcers were talking about. When Bud was landing they didn't say as much as they did for the other dude. Bud also seemed to block a lot of punches they were giving dude credit for. Madrimov bounces alot and keeps moving so I knew it would most likely go the distance, but I thought Bud controlled most of the fight.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These Riyadh season cards be drawn out way too long. Shits be all day with the extra bullshit.

Crawford not ready to fuck with Canelo yet though, even though the promoters are pushing it.
Dude's 36, if he's not ready now he never will be. Don't worry though, this performance ended all interest in an Alverez fight.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was a good fight, very competitive. I didn’t have the volume on since I was at an event so I didn’t get any commentary. It felt like it was even going into the championship rounds which Bud won.

Surprised how difficult it was for Bud, I thought his power would translate well at 154. Now I’m not so sure, a few times I felt Israil was going to catch Bud.

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well on how Bud will do moving up in weight class...But, Bud show me that he can do good in the 154 weight class!!... :yes: .....

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I was wondering about that as well on how Bud will do moving up in weight class...But, Bud show me that he can do good in the 154 weight class!!... :yes: .....
Israil has power and Bud’s chin held up nice. At 147 he’s a sniper, but at 154 he will have to slug it out with the best. That’s a new and difficult chapter for Bud for his age.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Unlike Madrimov, Canelo is a stationary target.
I think Bud is going to beat Canelo......if its at 154.
168 will likely be too much for Crawford.
Looks like 154 is his ceiling.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Unlike Madrimov, Canelo is a stationary target.
I think Bud is going to beat Canelo......if its at 154.
168 will likely be too much for Crawford.
Looks like 154 is his ceiling.
It was his first fight at 154 after a long layoff but I suspect you are correct...as for Canelo, said this in the other thread, he is too physically strong for Bud even if stylistically Bud will have his moments

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Israil has power and Bud’s chin held up nice. At 147 he’s a sniper, but at 154 he will have to slug it out with the best. That’s a new and difficult chapter for Bud for his age.

Yeah, I agree...One thing about Bud, when he move up in weight class...He always adjust to it and become the top boxer in the weight class that he's in!!..

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are just use to Bud knocking people out.

It's a gift and a curse. Remember people said this about Tank after the Pitbull fight.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
People are just use to Bud knocking people out.

It's a gift and a curse. Remember people said this about Tank after the Pitbull fight.
Tank fights are exciting because he's willing to knock out his opponents.

But the fight does become boring when the fighter moves around too much.

That's why people be saying shakur fights be boring because dude likes to run a lot.