Oh damn Janet Jackson got 2 hundred million dollars to have that baby and be married for 5 years?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't be mad at Janet on that deal dude didn't care. They say he got a billion he probably got wayyyy more because the family got money too most likely.

He paid 2 huncho million for Janets pussy for 5 years...not a bad deal considering he is a billionaire time over...so let me see...he basically paid like $200 for 5 years of Janet's cooter.

I guess I'm just different because no matter how rich I am, ain't no pussy worth 200 million dollars worth of my money.

willie-dynamite.gif

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that wasn’t that big of a secret. The year she hit the 5 year mark, I caught headlines about her filing for divorce. She played a role and got even more rich/wealthy.

Now her son…shiiiit, that kid will potentially filthy wealthy.

One thing that always made me go hmmmm…I assumed she was already set for life with money so I was amazed that she made the deal for more money.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that wasn’t that big of a secret. The year she hit the 5 year mark, I caught headlines about her filing for divorce. She played a role and got even more rich/wealthy.

One thing that always made me go hmmmm…I assumed she was already set for life with money so I was amazed that she made the deal for more money.
in her mind if its that easy to get 200m then she made the decision like ok I can do this.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
its very simple. janet has always wanted to be married and be a mother. her team decided that her husband should be a billionaire. janet would never have picked him

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She did all of that for money?that's why she had to sneak to get away from that man with her baby on a private flight and that came out of her mothers mouth saying she was worried about her daughter outside of the country being in a muslim country.

Janet wanted to have a baby just not a black baby.....good luck

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
She was smart for what she did but will forever be a swirling chick who had a vanilla baby.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks think faded superstars are out searchin for true love...?

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why will her son be wealthy?
You think an Arab gives a damn about his black son?