Oh damn Janet Jackson got 2 hundred million dollars to have that baby and be married for 5 years?

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why will her son be wealthy?
You think an Arab gives a damn about his black son?

I actually do. I think there is a very good chance their child will inherit some of his father’s wealth (especially if the relationship is maintained). By all aspects of laws, their son is a legitimate child and heir.

Plus, regardless of his fathers wealth, he would inherit whatever is left over from his mother…who is also rich.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again y’all shitting on Janet Jackson but none of your wives look better than her.

None of your wives make more money than her.

All of y’all giving your money to your chicks too.

Tell me I’m lying.

So stop the bullshit niggas. Stop the bullshit.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Again y’all shitting on Janet Jackson but none of your wives look better than her.

None of your wives make more money than her.

All of y’all giving your money to your chicks too.

Tell me I’m lying.

So stop the bullshit niggas. Stop the bullshit.
The average woman on the street looks better than that Frankenstein bitch, she is all makeup, lipo, botox, etc.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Janet-Jackson-Love-Will-Never-Do-gif.gif
Janet-Jackson-topless.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Wasn't his dude fucking Naomi Campbell and Rihanna as well?

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
that 200 million is perfect for paying off her bills and paying for expensive life style in london. why do u think she is touring now

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
We lost Janet Jackson when she had a baby with that CAC.

She don't even show her body no more.

We'll never get that Ms Jackson if your nasty.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
At age 58 she may have good reason
I believe ever since she became a so-called Muslim when she married that CAC that she had baby by is when she stopped.

But I agree, she's almost 60 now. But these women her age still showing their body though.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I know the box is old and dusty now, but she has probably been through menopause plus I would just close my eyes and think this is still her from "Pleasure Principle" video days until I squirt one out up in there.