Olivia Munn personal photos

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
She said the pics are not her but every website that had posted the pics initially got a cease and desist letter saying to take down the photos from her attorney-

So either its her or you would just ignore it if it isnt - they didnt ignore it so it is her.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
th_854204403_munb2_123_56lo.jpg

All i speak to, and all the men i know don't like women like this. So i have to ask you guys.

What exactly is appealing about that!? It's nothing man. Seriously. Explain to me in some kind of way how that looks good?

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
th_854204403_munb2_123_56lo.jpg

All i speak to, and all the men i know don't like women like this. So i have to ask you guys.

What exactly is appealing about that!? It's nothing man. Seriously. Explain to me in some kind of way how that looks good?

That's ONE flaw on an otherwise flawless chick.. I'm fucking with NO hesitation.. plus her personality is sexy to boot.. :yes:

How about you post some pics of your muffin top, and we'll debate why men shouldn't fuck YOU...

di-KHEQ.gif

2sanioh.jpg

olivia-munn-maxim1.jpg

Olivia-Munn-hot-bikini-panties-tank-top-hd-hq.jpg

olivia-munn1.jpg

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
looking at this pic, she definitely played up her asian side for her career.
cant even tell she's asian in this pic

1410261486779_Image_galleryImage_NEW_YORK_NY_SEPTEMBER_08_.JPG

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Nah.. He came out and admitted he lied about hitting that.. What type of loser does that(besides the ones named "slam")?..

that's saving face fool. she screwed chris pine and now aaron Rodgers. now the stort shes saying is he masturbated in front of her. :lol: he smashed and shes too embarrassed to admit it. girls do that.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
Nah.. He came out and admitted he lied about hitting that.. What type of loser does that(besides the ones named "slam")?..

that's saving face fool. she screwed chris pine and now aaron Rodgers. now the stort shes saying is he masturbated in front of her. :lol: he smashed and shes too embarrassed to admit it. girls do that.
:lol::lol::lol:

unlike ricky spanish, rick spanish is not too bright. :lol::lol::lol:

casavino

Star
BGOL Investor
this bitch is a freak...I dont understand yall thinkin'..she is amazin..I would break that back...get some variety in yo life...you want a church girl or a girl that would suck your dick in a church lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree cuz the story he told about hooking up with her wasn't very flattering to him..if a man is going lie on his dick about fucking some chick he usually makes himself out to be king dingaling..:lol: Brett said the name she was using when he first met her...how she wasn't playing up the asian side back then..and how the sex wasn't all that great from either of them so much so that he forgot her when they met again..

She fucked him :rolleyes: if he backtracked on the story it was probably because at that time olivia was starting to generate some heat and the people invested in her at that time probably called him up and said yo nigga we got too much going on with her right now don't derail this shit...