"One day I hope us black people can be wise and mature enough to discuss and understand the implications of not recasting Tchalla"

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One day I hope us black people can be wise and mature enough to discuss and understand that not recasting Tchalla immediately does not mean it is a permanent decision.

And that there is a very important significance to mourning that specific character properly before doing so.

And also mourning the actor attached to that role.

That black characters, black actors and all black lives need to be shown a reverence and respect that we are very rarely if ever shown on screen or off.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
a0a72da0e397d18109e36241fe9309fc.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One day black people will give the proper respect to the original black Panther and help it generate a few billion

every black kid should see this by the age of 10… Bruce Leroy, shonuff this is the og black Panther , black entrepreneurship with a black pizza shop in the 80s

clasdic lines: kiss my converse, can you show me some moves, catches bullets with his teeth nig please , whose the master, sure look like a master to me, and so much more

last dragon>>>>>> marvel black Panther

till this day I will pick the glow

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One day black people will give the proper respect to the original black Panther and help it generate a few billion

every black kid should see this by the age of 10… Bruce Leroy, shonuff this is the og black Panther , black entrepreneurship with a black pizza shop in the 80s

clasdic lines: kiss my converse, can you show me some moves, catches bullets with his teeth nig please , whose the master, sure look like a master to me, and so much more

last dragon>>>>>> marvel black Panther

till this day I will pick the glow

I still think a remake or sequel would work.

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets di
One day I hope us black people can be wise and mature enough to discuss and understand that not recasting Tchalla immediately does not mean it is a permanent decision.

And that there is a very important significance to mourning that specific character properly before doing so.

And also mourning the actor attached to that role.

That black characters, black actors and all black lives need to be shown a reverence and respect that we are very rarely if ever shown on scrlets
Lets discuss it expound please.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I say prequel to understand the origins of the glow in the hood and why it was needed for survival in Harlem late 70s/ early 80s with all the nyc crews and gangs.. shonuff was a product of his environment

I love it except I'm tired of the villian always being retrofitted to be any type hero in Hollywood lately

Just let a villian be a villian.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I love it except I'm tired of the villian always being retrofitted to be any type hero in Hollywood lately

Just let a villian be a villian.
Villains have origins story to.. there’s a method to one’s madness, Freddy Krueger even has a origin story of why he is the way he is, created from 100 men rape on his mother, raised by abusive foster care system, yadda, yadda

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Villains have origins story to.. there’s a method to one’s madness, Freddy Krueger even has a origin story of why he is the way he is, created from 100 men rape on his mother, raised by abusive foster care system, yadda, yadda

I get that I'm talking of a very specific trope I'm getting tired of.

I don't know if they would ever let a black lead character villian get that type of complete story arc.

But you got the foundation for something dope. Like Creed good if done right.

You should really sit down and try to outline that seriously.