Only Deep Thinkers and Third Eye people will get the meaning of this short film...you have to watch to the end and you will understand.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

MajorConsciousCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My take on the video is a lot of people do more drugs than me. There's a Marquise de Sade element, about perverted people in power who control and corrupt the masses. It made me think of the film Salo, or 120 days of Sodom.

Thats not a movie that was a gotdam documentary on the sick perverted amongst the elite....

Let's you know how they really living out here..

Its just way more underground now a days..

Children without parents or children in war torn countries are doomed

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats not a movie that was a gotdam documentary on the sick perverted amongst the elite....

Let's you know how they really living out here..

Its just way more underground now a days..

Children without parents or children in war torn countries are doomed

anyone else pick up on the see no evil :devil: symbology??

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
China and western societys symbiotic tumultuous confusing relationship with each other.

China was ascending the stairs carefully and with a hidden face.. The u.s stopped its ascension put it to sleep and stole the keys which Probaly was gonna unlock something valuable at the top. Control.. World dominance.china is left looking confused.. Unsure of what direction to take. Also the vid starts with the word foot and ends with foot.. One step forward two steps back?

Iono.. that's what I got out of it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
China and western societys symbiotic tumultuous confusing relationship with each other.

China was ascending the stairs carefully and with a hidden face.. The u.s stopped its ascension put it to sleep and stole the keys which Probaly was gonna unlock something valuable at the top. Control.. World dominance.china is left looking confused.. Unsure of what direction to take. Also the vid starts with the word foot and ends with foot.. One step forward two steps back?

Iono.. that's what I got out of it.
:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

Black James Bond

International
International Member
This video reminds me of an old interview with ghostface at the time I was a big WuTang fan and thought that ghostface was one of the illest and that all of his rhymes were really deep. The interviewer was asking him about some of his bars and the meaning behind them and ghost was like yeah there was no real meaning he was just high and said some shit. I was liike damn really, so basically it was just some nonsense.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:smh::smh::smh: Deep thinkers, my ass.... this is for very insecure people who cater to the sky is falling and fear logic and are easily distracted by outside influence!

Nothing worthy of posting or sharing except to contribute to yet another usleless bgol thread!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh::smh::smh: Deep thinkers, my ass.... this is for very insecure people who cater to the sky is falling and fear logic and are easily distracted by outside influence!

Nothing worthy of posting or sharing except to contribute to yet another usleless bgol thread!
and you just did...thank you :lol: :lol: :lol:
but there IS a deeper meaning to the vid..you just have to relax and look at it again..you'll see it.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: