Only Deep Thinkers and Third Eye people will get the meaning of this short film...you have to watch to the end and you will understand.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP went from spending 10 years trying to compete with MASTERCRACKER for worst poster on BGOL to trying to become a low-level Project Monarch programmer.

:roflmao3:

the lockdown is getting dangerous for most people.
1. I've seen your posts...I am NOT the worst poster on BGOL..

2. your just upset you can't figure it out...

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats not a movie that was a gotdam documentary on the sick perverted amongst the elite....

Let's you know how they really living out here..

Its just way more underground now a days..

Children without parents or children in war torn countries are doomed
That’s why it is dangerous that so many in our communities worship celebrities because their idolaters have NO IDEA what they are about behind the scenes.

these people are into perverse shit that the masses wouldn’t believe or call you a tinfoil :lol:

example - Chicago Bulls / Jordan Documentary Release, Ba’al (what was his symbol?) and the 13 days of Sacrifice in Preparation of Beltane.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why it is dangerous that so many in our communities worship celebrities because their idolaters have NO IDEA what they are about behind the scenes.

these people are into perverse shit that the masses wouldn’t believe or call you a tinfoil :lol:

example - Chicago Bulls / Jordan Documentary Release, Ba’al (what was his symbol?) and the 13 days of Sacrifice in Preparation of Beltane.

preparation of beltane..

I thought that was a fertility ritual by them wiccans...

I just know MJs fathers death was some weird shit, that came out of nowhere..

some say it was because of a debt... hardcore theorist say it was much more than that...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Man I fucking swear. If this shit happens to me in seven days...
tumblr_onv5czOYQE1s1v3r1o3_500.gifv

Next week I'm kicking your ass!

That’s exactly what I was thinking when watc......

Hold up....my phone is ringing....

Reactions: fu2

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

muthafucka you gonna tell us what this psychotic shit means yet..

its almost summer and you still here with lollygaggin...

whats your take on this??

you heard about the disney one with mickey mouse right..its an old clip and they say people who watched it, literally went crazy.. they said the clip also contained

audio of a lady being murdered..

dont know if its true or not.. but that clip you posted here has the same energy as that clip..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in light of the riots and social unrest, this video is even MORE relevant!!!

ok bruh....listen up....

its been more than enough time for you

to give up the vague this is so deep gimmicks

over here...

if this shit is so deep you summabytch,

just tell us what make it so deep....

enough with the shananagins....

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4 years later and NO ONE HAS GOTTEN THIS YET???
Man, this isn't a stand-alone short film, it's just fragments from the film Irma Vep. I saw the full-length film over twenty years ago, it came out in 1996. I remember gettin' it at the video store in the foreign film section. Now I have the film on one of my externals:

53909469898_ee6b8c89bd_h.jpg

Here's the trailer:

......Too bad I didn't see this thread four years ago.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, this isn't a stand-alone short film, it's just fragments from the film Irma Vep. I saw the full-length film over twenty years ago, it came out in 1996. I remember gettin' it at the video store in the foreign film section. Now I have the film on one of my externals:

53909469898_ee6b8c89bd_h.jpg

Here's the trailer:

......Too bad I didn't see this thread four years ago.

fucking FINALLY!!!

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::thumbsup:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Idk but she’s obviously a thief the way she’s dressed and was about to steal whatever was upstairs. Dude catches her and she tries to tell dude “Who you gonna believe me or your lying eyes?” So dude took the keys and silenced her and went to take it for himself. :dunno: