D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2b5ca5f7731b4e1d9423ef6413e7a4e7_md.jpg

They got arrested because SHE went to the cops.......

Smdh...... lady, haha

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

rudy-giuliani-and-noelle-ashley-dunphy_4-7935051_20240715110349.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
This wicked cunt is only 4' 11".

resize

NW Indiana woman accused of reckless homicide in 10-year-old son's death arrested in Michigan​

Jennifer Lee Wilson, 48, was apprehended in New Buffalo, Michigan, after a license plate reader camera detected her vehicle, authorities said.​

By NBC Chicago Staff • Published July 14, 2024 • Updated on July 14, 2024 at 5:46 pm​

NBC Universal, Inc.
An arrest warrant was issued for a northwest Indiana woman accused of felony reckless homicide in connection with the death of her 10-year-old son after allegedly asphyxiating the child, according to police and court documents. NBC Chicago’s Randy Gyllenhaal reports.
The northwest Indiana woman accused of reckless homicide in the death of her 10-year-old son was arrested on Saturday by sheriff's deputies in southwest Michigan, authorities said.
Jennifer Lee Wilson, 48, was apprehended in connection with the death of Dakota Levi Stevens, who died after experiencing a medical emergency on April 25, authorities said. Wilson was located by Berrien County sheriff's deputies at around 8:18 p.m. along North Thompson Street near East Buffalo Street in New Buffalo and taken into custody, the sheriff's office said in a news release.
Wilson's apprehension was made possible by a license plate reader camera that detected her vehicle, authorities said, days after a warrant was issued.
Wilson, Dakota's adoptive mother and former foster parent, stated that she laid on his midsection for several minutes during an incident earlier this year, according to court documents.
"Wilson stated that when she attempted to stop him from leaving, she does not know if she tackled Dakota or they fell to the ground however her intention was to hold him,"
the court filing stated.
As she held Dakota down, Wilson stated she had one hand holding her phone and the other bracing her, authorities said. Wilson later asked Dakota "Are you faking?" rolled him over and it appeared his eyelids were pale, court documents stated.
Wilson then began CPR and called 911.

Officers made contact with a neighbor who stated that Dakota ran to her house approximately 30 minutes before emergency vehicles arrived. The neighbor stated Dakota asked her to adopt him because his parents hit him in the face and didn’t let him call his caseworker, officials said. The neighbor said she didn't observe any signs Dakota was injured.
An autopsy revealed the cause of death as mechanical asphyxia and the manner of death as homicide. Dakota was 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighed 91 pounds, filings revealed. Wilson is 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 340 pounds, according to driver license records.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Pigs ain't releasing the devils name.

'He chose the wrong house to mess with': Northern California father sends intruder attacking children to hospital​

"He attacked my 14-year-old son from the back. He jumped on him, choking him out to the ground and then he moved on to my 11-year-old," said Bobby Tucker.

Citrus Heights father confronts intruder

More Videos​

Author: Roxanne Elias

Published: 5:30 PM PDT July 19, 2024

Updated: 5:30 PM PDT July 19, 2024

Facebook

CITRUS HEIGHTS, Calif. — A Citrus Heights father sent the man who allegedly broke into his home and attacked his children to the hospital Thursday night.

"He attacked my 14-year-old son from the back. He jumped on him choking him out to the ground, and then he moved on to my 11-year-old," said Bobby Tucker.

Tucker says a stranger who was screaming and growling came into his home and attacked two of his children around 5:30 p.m. Thursday.

Tucker, who works as a security guard, says he was in the back of the house with his youngest son when he heard the commotion. He rushed out from his hallway and saw the man hitting his 11-year-old.

"My mind was completely clear. I wasn't thinking of anything, just getting that guy off my son. I admit I blanked out for a while, probably scared my kids too. Hitting the guy, hitting the guy and I could hear them saying someone call 911," said Tucker.

Citrus Heights police responded within five minutes and took the man into custody. They say he will be charged.

"He was out cold, unresponsive. Paramedics tried to get him to wake up or respond. He was just out," said Tucker.

Police aren't releasing the man's identity yet and can't say yet if he was on drugs or had mental health problems.

The father of four says his door was unlocked at the time because his children had just taken out the trash. He later posted photos of the man on social media.

One of the photos shows the man entering Tucker's home and the other shows him being taken out on a stretcher.

b0ade85f-2d7c-4082-996a-dbd7bc09ef02_16x9.jpg
b0ade85f-2d7c-4082-996a-dbd7bc09ef02_1140x641.jpg

Credit: ABC10

"He chose the wrong house to mess with," said Tucker.

Tucker says he wants this to serve as a warning to other homeowners.

"Definitely get you something inside your home to protect yourself whether it's mace or a firearm, anything to make sure you have something to protect yourself. Always keep your doors locked, alarm system, definitely something with a camera on the outside," said Tucker.

The father of four says his focus now is getting his sons through the trauma of being attacked.

"Looking into trying to get them at least a little bit of therapy so they can talk about it and not be afraid or scared because your home is supposed to be your sanctuary. Right now they're feeling like nowhere is safe," said Tucker.

Police say Tucker did nothing wrong in responding the way he did. They say its a resident's right to protect themselves and their family.

The alleged intruder will face felony assault and burglary charges. It's unclear why he broke in to begin with.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend