Pastor Bishop Whitehead, the pastor who was allegedly robbed, says that he wants to see DLHughley in the boxing ring.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FaZ3hEDXwAAOT7o

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF..lol For what telling the truth about dude? Pastor Fakes is a fraudulent coon fleecing his flock so he can walk around like a billboard for cac designers. Anyone defending this con artist is just as big a fool as those folks giving him money every sunday.
His money isn’t made from his parish, con or not he stands by his statement and is calling out Hughley. A slick mouth comedian can be checked… I have no dog in this fight but understand bishop stance. We don’t have to agree, and anyone that thinks we have to is obtuse as fuck.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His money isn’t made from his parish, con or not he stands by his statement and is calling out Hughley. A slick mouth comedian can be checked… I have no dog in this fight but understand bishop stance. We don’t have to agree, and anyone that thinks we have to is obtuse as fuck.
Fuck his stance. He is stealing from people by selling them salvation. I'd rather him sell heroin because at least the customer gets something out of it.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since I don’t know any better, how is his money made? I just assume he was making money off at the church.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dam right..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have offered to pay for knighaz flights...to come and fight me...if they can talk...they Betta be able to swang...and throw them thangz...brah

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DL Hughley is 60 years old. What would he have to gain by fighting this minstrel?
What did he have to gain by talking hella wreckless and disrespectful? I like DL but when a mufucka calls your bluff and says “ whats happening then nigga” you’ve just been checked and mated if you don’t respond.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m with Pastor. Put up or shut up DL.
this the shit..I'm on...Fuck these hoe ass comedians.... everyone ain't laughin...get to bashin...on a muffucka head...finally my chireens coming up....whoop a disrespekful knicca or bitch...brah
Fascinating.
The "good" pastor is quick to want to fight DL Hughley for his criticism of his actions, but would he be so willing to "strap up" if this gentleman (and fellow Brooklynite) openly critiqued him so harshly...?
images

:puzzled:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fascinating.
The "good" pastor is quick to want to fight DL Hughley for his criticism of his actions, but would he be so willing to "strap up" if this gentleman (and fellow Brooklynite) openly critiqued him so harshly...?
images

:puzzled:

let's deal with what we got...Tyson ain't no comedian...and ain't never mentioned one knigha name and talked about anyone since he's no longer in boxing....and yeh...I will fight Mike Tyson...or ANY KNIGHA....Inside a locked CAGE..ANYTHING GOES MATCH......that talks about me...in a negative light...and that's on Gang... Brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did he have to gain by talking hella wreckless and disrespectful? I like DL but when a mufucka calls your bluff and says “ whats happening then nigga” you’ve just been checked and mated if you don’t respond.

muffuckaz want to talk shit and thank it's cool...my city has lost 10s of thousands of muffuckaz....cause they mouf wrote a check...they ass couldn't cash...and in the process got toe a tag..and a nap in a body bag...brah

@gene cisco
@Famous1
@ShortyCumStain
@shaddyvillethug
@cashwhisperer
@sammyjax
@Mrfreddygoodbud

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What did he ask or say in the interview that wasn't true? Pastor got made because someone called him out on his bs, plain & simple. And his only recourse if go back to his thug/hood roots and threaten folks, if you haven't done anything wrong then you can easily answer the questions or show that you aren't ripping folks off.