Pastor Bishop Whitehead, the pastor who was allegedly robbed, says that he wants to see DLHughley in the boxing ring.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did he ask or say in the interview that wasn't true? Pastor got made because someone called him out on his bs, plain & simple. And his only recourse if go back to his thug/hood roots and threaten folks, if you haven't done anything wrong then you can easily answer the questions or show that you aren't ripping folks off.

some knighaz like to kill, fight, or maim...some knighaz like to tell jokes....it is something for us all...out chea... brah

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
some knighaz like to kill, fight, or maim...some knighaz like to tell jokes....it is something for us all...out chea... brah

But in the case of the Pastor or whatever he's calling himself, doesn't that go against his calling & what's he's preaching to the congregation?

And folks willing to go jail over a joke aren't too smart..lol

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But in the case of the Pastor or whatever he's calling himself, doesn't that go against his calling & what's he's preaching to the congregation?

some knighaz love Going to jail...and do well with fellow convicts. I dont call people dumb....its personal decisions...brah...some people overeat til they kill themselves from health ailments....jail is a good place....for people like me....he probably uses this BIBLICAL SCRIPTURE...brah

a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This looks like pro Wrestling. Any church that takes that Pastor seriously, deserves to get scammed. He is proving DL right by taking his approach. What reason would DL have to get in the ring with him? What does boxing ability have to do with scamming?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The more this "pastor" who was "robbed" talks, the more he exposes himself. DL is jokingly playing him like a fiddle and he's making things worse for himself.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have offered to pay for knighaz flights...to come and fight me...if they can talk...they Betta be able to swang...and throw them thangz...brah
One of my friends was dealing with a tough talker on social media. He told him to pull up to his boxing gym since he was only a few miles away. All that tough talk got real quiet when it was time to back it up.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of my friends was dealing with a tough talker on social media. He told him to pull up to his boxing gym since he was only a few miles away. All that tough talk got real quiet when it was time to back it up.

his mouf had moe heart than his hands....for me it's the opposite...I carry my emotions in my closed fists...brah