People are saying sukiwiththegoodcoochie was sexually assaulted because YK Osiris kissed her while others laughed.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don’t know none of these people
Me neither. Fuck em

mViMvg.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

:smh:

Dude, if you ain't know her like that, then you dumb as fuck!! :angry::angry:

And what makes you wanna TONGUE KISS a chick that has an anthem about eating a nigga's ass?? :angry::angry:

How the fuck is it okay for Suki to twerk on a 10-year old and promote all this ratchet shit but then feel so violated when this idiot did what he did??? :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway,

woooooooo saaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I'm good :cool:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Dude, if you ain't know her like that, then you dumb as fuck!! :angry::angry:

And what makes you wanna TONGUE KISS a chick that has an anthem about eating a nigga's ass?? :angry::angry:

How the fuck is it okay for Suki to twerk on a 10-year old and promote all this ratchet shit but then feel so violated when this idiot did what he did??? :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway,

woooooooo saaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I'm good :cool:
saving-throw-show-sts.gif

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
After D'angelo did the Untitled Video, women were all at his concerts grabbin his crotch and that nigga felt violated, he talked about it in an interview with Questlove. This nigga was a genius musician doing some legendary shit and hoes treated that nigga like a stripper, but none of these bitches back then were saying that D'angelo was being sexually assaulted.

R Kelly too, and all the male R&B singers of the 90/00's.

Throwing panties on stage??

What if I threw my boxers onstage at an Anita Baker concert??

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Why would he even go that far with a woman he doesn't know like that. Dude was trying to kiss her in the mouth, putting his hands on her face. I've seen dudes get touchy feely with woman and have to be checked but I've never seen a dude go as far as this dude did...smh
Yeah, he was dumb to do that and then tried to play it off saying he misread the room like he was retarded or something...Homie knew exactly what he was doing laughing and shit and still continue to do it. but suki isn't innocent either since she's done some fucked up shit as well violating a 10 yr old boy twerking on him.

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
After D'angelo did the Untitled Video, women were all at his concerts grabbin his crotch and that nigga felt violated, he talked about it in an interview with Questlove. This nigga was a genius musician doing some legendary shit and hoes treated that nigga like a stripper, but none of these bitches back then were saying that D'angelo was being sexually assaulted.

R Kelly too, and all the male R&B singers of the 90/00's.

Throwing panties on stage??

What if I threw my boxers onstage at an Anita Baker concert??
Its only when a man touches a women that THE ME TOO motherfuckers come out yelling being sexually assaulted but when it happens to a man with women sexually assaulting them then it's crickets.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
This is what happens when you give whores the benefit of the doubt. This is simp niggas fault. Sometimes it's ok to tell a bitch to shut the fuck up.....

Mills is right I wish niggas would not virtue signal to fit it.

The power of pussy won't allow men to be on code. Niggas need to get they nuts back.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mfkas on here talking about this bitch like she's Drake or somebody.
This broad ain't that known. If the bitch ain't doing stadiums and arenas, she ain't famous yet.
I know I don't know who this hoe is, but what I do know is that I would avoid all contact with her ass. And dude. (who I also don't know) fucked up, even though the full video shows the truth.
NEVER EVER let a broad lead you into a position where they can claim sexual assault.
That first clip was cringe to me. I was like"knigga, this ain't 1950". You can't get away with shit like that. Just shows how easily a moment can be taken out of context and used against you.
He was overconfident and now they are gonna fuck with his livelyhood.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

This dude and all the other people who keep saying the other guys sitting there should have done something sound stupid, especially after watching the footage of her talking about what she would do to him before the kiss happened. First off they didn't know those peoples relationship and secondly if I'm sitting there and some chick is telling a dude how she'd fuck him what I look like jumping up talking about "HEY DON'T YOU TOUCH HER". The worst part is she's telling this guy what she would do him and then being a victim, but then in that other vid where the dude is telling her what he would do to her they're saying he's sexually assaulting her and she's a victim there too..smh

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Women are only comfortable when dudes act like a faggot which is the suspect shit CAM did.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This dude and all the other people who keep saying the other guys sitting there should have done something sound stupid, especially after watching the footage of her talking about what she would do to him before the kiss happened. First off they didn't know those peoples relationship and secondly if I'm sitting there and some chick is telling a dude how she'd fuck him what I look like jumping up talking about "HEY DON'T YOU TOUCH HER". The worst part is she's telling this guy what she would do him and then being a victim, but then in that other vid where the dude is telling her what he would do to her they're saying he's sexually assaulting her and she's a victim there too..smh
Again this why i hate ME TOO movement.

I missed the times when a women told you how she felt and what she would do to you sexually and you make a move to give her what she wants without all that victim blaming shit.

I remembered when coi leray was giving dude a lap dance and she had her ass and pussy in his face and then she gets mad after he grabbed her ass. So, why do all that in front of a man and then get mad when he touches you.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

She allow a random dude to grab her neck sticking her tongue out but felt violated from a kiss from YK Osiris.