Personal HomeGrown/JumpOff

LOST SOUL

Potential Star
Registered
you can't claim victory.
first off the people decide the winners. :lol:\
second off you haven't come through with the pics where you said you were blocking out faces.

:lol::lol:
what's funny is that me and castro were going back and forth while cats was sleepin, his broads weren't matchin up to mine but ok, 2 to continued.

castro

BABYLON fear I
Registered
:lol::lol:
what's funny is that me and castro were going back and forth while cats was sleepin, his broads weren't matchin up to mine but ok, 2 to continued.

Lost soul...You have to post more pics to claim victory...As for matching up :lol::lol: you have three girls..while I have posted SIX different ones. Come on step up..post more and let the people decide!!!:dance::dance::dance:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
MORE

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

dqp5b6.jpg

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

LOST SOUL

Potential Star
Registered
Lost soul...You have to post more pics to claim victory...As for matching up :lol::lol: you have three girls..while I have posted SIX different ones. Come on step up..post more and let the people decide!!!:dance::dance::dance:
Shots fired fam, where you at!:lol:

LOST SOUL

Potential Star
Registered
I think we need a poll on this.... Feel like i'm runnin circles round you Castro but that's just me.

castro

BABYLON fear I
Registered
Lost Soul you are NOT running circles around me man :lol::lol: Here are a few more..My pic count is way higher than yours and the quality is better..bring on some more man..I got GIGs of this shit :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Here are some more (Plus I think I have a better camera than you LOL)

30us40x.jpg

b6ukpt.jpg

9884f9.jpg

2ur7a0k.jpg

LOST SOUL

Potential Star
Registered
ok, you got me on the camera, i used my phone :lol::lol: but i got you in quality of the stable, hands down :yes:

castro

BABYLON fear I
Registered
:yes:
can't front lost soul had a couple of good photos, but overall the quality of homegrown in this thread sucks. Its almost like lets see who has the flattest ass:smh:

Post something then to back up your words....:smh::smh:...And that goes for everyone...Lost Soul and I are the only ones posting and backing up what we are saying..step up to the plate!

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post something then to back up your words....:smh::smh:...And that goes for everyone...Lost Soul and I are the only ones posting and backing up what we are saying..step up to the plate!

back up what words. i didn't come in here to prove anything, i'm just calling a spade a spade. just because its homegrown doesn't mean it needs to be seen:smh:
e for effort
u for quality