Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo Locked In Legal Dispute Over Neptunes Name Rights

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

• Sad
Reactions: PJN

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

However, according to Williams, he has the right to use the song in any way he desires, as he wrote the lyrics to “Milkshake.” “I wish her the absolute best,” the Grammy Award winner said of Kelis. “But I wrote this song.”

I still feel like in a perfect world KELIS after decades in the business would fully understand her own paperwork

* so now can we 'free the slaves" K Dot?

Can we FINALLY address the real way to SAVE the culture is address these lawyers labels managers etc and these contracts?

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
However, according to Williams, he has the right to use the song in any way he desires, as he wrote the lyrics to “Milkshake.” “I wish her the absolute best,” the Grammy Award winner said of Kelis. “But I wrote this song.”

I still feel like in a perfect world KELIS after decades in the business would fully understand her own paperwork

* so now can we 'free the slaves" K Dot?

Can we FINALLY address the real way to SAVE the culture is address these lawyers labels managers etc and these contracts?

Yea, she don’t have any grounds to stand on as for that shit. Chad’s situation is different, but Pharrell definitely wrote a lot of her songs especially if the ones him and Chad produced. Can’t even be made at him for that one.

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea, she don’t have any grounds to stand on as for that shit. Chad’s situation is different, but Pharrell definitely wrote a lot of her songs especially if the ones him and Chad produced. Can’t even be made at him for that one.

giphy.gif

If she ain't write it or produce or compose it... why the hell did she think she had any rights to it?

Kelis ain't NEW to this business.