Philadelphia Rapper Ybcdul who recently went viral for digging up his opp’s grave has been shot & killed in West Philly

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The FBI has a gang team that follows incidents like this. When he was making all of these comments they should of been following him around to stop an incident.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I youtubed 2 tracks and yes the FBI should of been watching this dude he wasn't a rapper he was promoting gangs and drugs.

RiP: Please do not go to YouTube and give his tracks views. They are not good. Don't do it.

This is basically what he is saying

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The FBI has a gang team that follows incidents like this. When he was making all of these comments they should of been following him around to stop an incident.
Dude nobody is going to spend tax money trying to keep a crashdummy from crashing out!
61odjUGJN5L._AC_UY1000_.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
thought dude was fatherless

cant imagine a father allowing his son
to run around the city doing all that stupid shit
There's really nothing you can do as a parent.

Once they're grown, they do what they want.

They could be from a good home but choose to be in the streets wanting to be this fake tough guy.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i can't have remorse for these people. so called rappers/attention seekers enjoy the fruits that they sow

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thought dude was fatherless

cant imagine a father allowing his son
to run around the city doing all that stupid shit
Man I had dudes that I grew up with that had both parents in the house highly successful, spent time with the kids etc, spoiled them etc. But my boys just got into the street life for whatever reason. And for some it was one sibling & the others didn't. Not to mention just about all of them played spots & some of them were in AP classes and went to college.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah..He was cut different.. played with the dead without thinking about any repercussions... He wanted to leave Mother Earth early