NAH BITCH!
NOT THE CHAIR!
NOT THE MOTHER FUCKIN' CHAIR!!!

drevillaugh.gif

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

BUT MMMAAAAAANNN...

If Amanda Plummer doesn't get various nominations for this role.
She's been absolutely insane and chilling.
Which totally fits her mercurial style of Acting.
Playing Vadic to perfection.

BEST STAR TREK VILLAIN IN YEARS!!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 3
Episodes 6 - 7

Watched these last night.

Geordi returned. He was hesitant to help Picard cuz he wanted to keep his daughter safe, but soon changed once his daughter stood her ground.

Data returned (somewhat), but he has turned out to be a risk cuz he is sharing the somebody synthetic body as his brother Lore.

We got some information on what the Dominion is up to and why which is pretty interesting.

Captain Janeway was mentioned and she is an Admiral. Tuvok from “Voyager” had a “cameo”

Still no definitive answer on Jack Krusher and his connection to the Dominion. We did get to see some of the abilities he has.

Gonna let the final 3 episodes play out and binge them later this month.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
(minor spoiler warnings ahead)

Saw episode 7 on Saturday. Can't believe it took 55 years 13 movies and 9 series before the federation finally got called out for what it really is. A military dictatorship that asserts its dominance through war crimes.

It could have been an amazing episode, but they fucked it up at the end with those long emotional monologues and the sad piano playing underneath. It's Star Trek, not Gray's Anatomy.

Also, is it just me or do practically All Star Trek villains have dimly lit ships, trench coats, and a tendency to murder crew members who questioned their orders?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
My question is how do they explain an android wrinkling,graying and getting a gut all of the things that come from aging when Data and Lore were supposed to do neither.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
My question is how do they explain an android wrinkling,graying and getting a gut all of the things that come from aging when Data and Lore were supposed to do neither.

The new Data was made in the image of Altan Soong who was older at the time. TNG Data/Lore were created in the image of Noonian Soong when he was much younger.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Two things I didn't like about episode 8:

1. Killing changelings with blades makes no sense. It made zero sense to attempt it in the DS9 episode Apocalypse Rising and doesn't make any sense here.

2. More importantly, changelings can live and travel in a vacuum. We saw one do it in DS9. These changelings are supposed to be more evolved than those. Vadic and the others shouldn't have frozen up and been helpless.