Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
344081779_1405776096840613_7728545419938813069_n.jpg

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I Tell Ya...

After experiencing a really bad emergency medical crisis recently,
'PICARD" Season Three is (practically) the ONLY thing that's making Me HAPPY right now.
I've not Screamed, Cried, Applauded at My TV or at any TV Series so much in YEARS!!!
Hope you're doing ok big bruh! I've enjoyed your posts over the years. :cool:

Finally watched this last season of Picard recently. I was here for the fan service and loved seeing all these beautiful old fucks get back together no matter the occasionally flimsy rationale lol. Very enjoyable stuff and hope to see a new spin off with Geri Ryan ol Fine Ass at the helm (menopause or no she fine lol). I'd likely boldly go... :yes:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered

Starting to binge watch Deep Space Nine. When it was on T.V. couldn't watch it because I was in college at the time. I also couldn't get it out of my head back when Avery Brooks was the baddest dressed Black man on T.V.. I think I saw Capt Sisko bitch slap a Klingon in one episode like Hawk.

You know he was a bad man anytime he was jacking up Samuel Jackson.

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

artytalks3464

The difference between Data and Lore is incredible. just from they way they hold each other, or their neutral faces. lore almost never stays still, his face cycles through emotions, often with a smirk, whereas data is conserved, and moves careful and precisely, with intent and purpose. it's a brilliant piece of acting

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Patrick Stewart Reveals New Star Trek Movie Script Featuring Jean-Luc Picard Is In The Works

As a guest in the latest episode of the Happy Sad Confused podcast, host Josh Horowitz asked Patrick Stewart about his Star Trek hopes and the actor confirmed he was still interested in returning to the big screen as Picard. “So it’s an ongoing procedure for me. I heard only last night about a script that is being written, but written specifically with the actor, Patrick [Stewart], to play in it. And I’ve been told to expect to receive it within a week or so. I’m so excited because it sounds like the kind of project where the experimentation that I want to do will be essential for this kind of material. It’s good at 83…”

BY: ANTHONY PASCALE
January 5, 2024

pspicardentd-head.jpg

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, her voice is irritating as fuck. I would have spaced mary ryan in episode 3.

As I rewatch VOY, I see the reason most people rate it slightly above ENT is that they had some average to substandard actors.

I'm currently doing my binge of it and I'm Season 5, Episode 7 and it has been a bit of a grind.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I'm currently doing my binge of it and I'm Season 5, Episode 7 and it has been a bit of a grind.

Better you than me, brother.

Even after Seven gets there most of the stories are pretty bad. Many are just rehashes of TOS or TNG scripts.

But the really fucked up thing is that CBS/Paramount, who I believe owns the franchise, won't remaster VOY, DS9, or ENT like they did with TOS and TNG. So we're stuck watching VHS quality shit.

They claim it's too expensive. Even when some guy proved that you could upscale it with a program costing pennies.