Playahaitian's NEW WORK OUT PLAN...watching these women at the gym

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If you are working out to enhance your performance on the field or court then you are straight.

If you working out just for looks than you are gay. Many gay men are always in shape and play no sports.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tumblr_phnh3sMr591xk63guo1_500.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Last edited:

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notice many of the male cacs trying not to stare, looking away when the camera pans into view. She know what she doing. She ain't got to do the dead lifts and squats standing on the bench. Metoo need to check they sistren too, not just the males. A man doing what she doing would get clowned.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That shit stupid. The machine ain't made to be used that way. The posture in her back and neck is a fucked up doing it that way. I appreciate the ass display, but the stupidity of it is a distraction. I be seeing motherfuckas doing the most...if they don't know better, I might say something. if they doing it intentionally I just keep it pushing...
Here is another view of her doing the same shit. The stress on her spine could cause an injury to back, hip or knees.

Read the comments, she has had 4 knee surgeries. Somebody should tell her... But don't want to deal with the embarrassment or a negative reaction...fine woman though

The dog tried to tell her "bitch you going about this all wrong. You need to crosstrain, you losing flexibility & mobility in your back & hips. Stop showing yo ass. I'm the only bitch here"

Last edited: