yamez30

Support BGOL
Registered
thats-what-im-talking-about.jpg

:thumbsup:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
How this thread is not getting five stars is mind boggling. Just on history alone.

PlayersGirlsPictorial-1992sep%200045.JPG

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Thanks for bringing this one back man. I had almost forgotten...Some brothers who never had pussy since pussy had them need to recognize that its s'posed to look this way
PlayersGirlsPictorial-1985feb%200056.JPG

rocky

BGOL Junky
Registered
Man I used to hide those joints under my mattress when I was a teenager.

The memories..... :jackoff:

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
this is a great post...

These women look like the women I grew and up seeing in the shopping centers, Piggly Wiggly and the corner stores...the women that would come over my relatives house and they would have parties and be smoking weed, playing cards and playing Al Green having a good time.

damn but little did I know all my male relatives was doing that for game...I KNOW THEM DUDES BLEW THEM WOMEN BACKS OUT WHEN WE WENT TO SLEEP

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this brought back great memories of finding my dad stash of Players and being happy as a mfer afterwards..:dance:

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
I still have my Players and Pictorials, I loved me some Shanna Evans man :yes:

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how did i miss this thread
i use to raid my uncles collection
of players, pictorial & portfolio magazines
when i was a teen
dam the memories :lol:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
how did i miss this thread
i use to raid my uncles collection
of players, pictorial & portfolio magazines
when i was a teen
dam the memories :lol:

Must be that extra time you had on the holiday to go all the way to page 102 of BGOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
this is a great post...

These women look like the women I grew and up seeing in the shopping centers, Piggly Wiggly and the corner stores...the women that would come over my relatives house and they would have parties and be smoking weed, playing cards and playing Al Green having a good time.

damn but little did I know all my male relatives was doing that for game...I KNOW THEM DUDES BLEW THEM WOMEN BACKS OUT WHEN WE WENT TO SLEEP

:lol::yes:

*two cents*