PlayStation ® PS5

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Man when them werewolves started wilin' at the beginning of the game yo. :smh: :smh: :smh: :sad: :scared:

X4plTL.jpg

I just started playing. Was like damn this game hard. These werewolves attacking my ass...I give up...wait...this is part of the game?.....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i was telling folks all these so called games coming for the ps5 was gonna get the 2022 effect and look whats happening.these consoles should have waited till 2022 due to no games.im tired of call of duty nothing else coming out but rachet which im passing on..
Not the consoles problem it’s the consumers.. these companies like if the consumers will buy our consoles with only 3 games available than we gonna sell them... if a car company could sell a bunch of cars without steering wheels and people like don’t worry I’ll still buy it and just wait until next yr when ya will install them, a car company gonna sell them cars.. it’s up to the consumer to smarten up and actually show constraint and standards than finally big biz will actually do right by the customer until than big biz will continue their fuck shit

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ratchet and Clank A Rift apart is getting great reviews, some saying this is really the first next Gen game. I've always played R&C because I love platformer games. Keep hearing the graphics look amazing. I pre-ordered it. I'll let y'all know how it is.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's pretty easy to play, it's actually a lot of fun. Some think it's just for kids but adults play this shit too lol. I pre-ordered the physical copy so it will be early next week or maybe sooner.
Yeah it's a great game overall. Not just for kids. Comes out the 11th right?

pQPJCY.jpg