Politics: NYC Mayor Eric Adams had bulldozing event, where 100 illegal dirt bikes & all-terrain vehicles, confiscated UPDATE: ADAMS INDICTED!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8+ million people in the city and the voters chose this dude?

At least they have swagger now :rolleyes:

Dems needs a bruh face in a high place, who was lowkey

hard on crime... the only thing is, these gangs are justifying,

stop and frisk, by letting too much of their op beef spill over

into civilian streets..

While he is a great politician he definitely took the bag..

I aint mad at him tho.... I know this game is all just one big

fuckin hustle, and I was right there, when him and the greatest

hustler of all time Al Da Hustle God Sharpton, were coming up in the hood.

Eric Adams was actually one of the good cops who went against police brutality

when it was at its worst... but when you get in that world, and you a bruh,

they gonna offer you the bag and most nyc mayors grab that bitch and run!!!

Last really last good mayor we had was actually Lindsey, I wasnt born yet to remember his leadership,

but he was a real dude that actually was tryin to help the hood...

so for a nyc mayor, adams aint too bad, its just soo obvious like all democrats he took

that big pharma bag!!

as a person he is cool as fuck, as a mayor just cant trust him

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dems needs a bruh face in a high place, who was lowkey

hard on crime... the only thing is, these gangs are justifying,

stop and frisk, by letting too much of their op beef spill over

into civilian streets..

While he is a great politician he definitely took the bag..

I aint mad at him tho.... I know this game is all just one big

fuckin hustle, and I was right there, when him and the greatest

hustler of all time Al Da Hustle God Sharpton, were coming up in the hood.

Eric Adams was actually one of the good cops who went against police brutality

when it was at its worst... but when you get in that world, and you a bruh,

they gonna offer you the bag and most nyc mayors grab that bitch and run!!!

Last really last good mayor we had was actually Lindsey, I wasnt born yet to remember his leadership,

but he was a real dude that actually was tryin to help the hood...

so for a nyc mayor, adams aint too bad, its just soo obvious like all democrats he took

that big pharma bag!!

as a person he is cool as fuck, as a mayor just cant trust him

You met him?

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
8+ million people in the city and the voters chose this dude?

At least they have swagger now :rolleyes:
It was either him or that lyin ass, trump wannabe, Curtis Sliwa. Fucked either way.

New-York-Curtis-Sliwa-article.jpg

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
It was either him or that lyin ass, trump wannabe, Curtis Sliwa. Fucked either way.

New-York-Curtis-Sliwa-article.jpg

I wonder what he would do with some of these wild-ass youngins, most of them holding? Back in the day, the passengers were helping the GAs. Now, not so much - if you even see them.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder what he would do with some of these wild-ass youngins, most of them holding? Back in the day, the passengers were helping the GAs. Now, not so much - if you even see them.
When I was coming up, GAs was pussy. Maybe had a few that could/would get busy, but most of them were skinny nerds wearing foxtails and feathers.
Them dudes moved out the way when they saw a crew with similar numbers come thru.
I'm sure they did some good in other parts of NY, but they aint hold no weight with real street dudes.

IMO, they would get killed on day one fucking with these murderous youngins today.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
should've sold them over seas
Precisely. Complete waste
Why destroy them instead of auction them off and make money?
For the dog and pony show. Most of those were cheap Chinese bikes and scooters. I didn't see one quad and only about 5 or 6 legit dirt bikes.
Yup

Some c Dolores tucker bullsh*t
They been crushing confiscated bikes since Bloomberg. They used to auction them but realized the same guys were getting them from the auction so now they crush them

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Why destroy them instead of auction them off and make money?
ummm thats the whole point... did you listen to what he said? they are a nuisance, etc.. while he can't stop the sale of them, he can confiscate them BECAUSE when you ride dirty (no license, no inspection sticket, excessive speeding), you are giving the police the green light they need to take your shit. Word get around that they are checking for you and either you change your behavior or ride clean. In the interim, they taking yo shit to let you know, they don't give a fuck about you or your bike.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Nothing until your riding behind 30 of them and they have you driving at 10 mph while the front four bikes are doing wheelies for 5 straight blocks. And if you try to go around them there’s a chance they’ll bust your car window

That's fucked up.

:lol:

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
There was a few dudes riding recklessly but that doesn't justify taking everybody's shit.
Dirt bikes and 4 wheelers are illegal to ride on the streets because they don’t have headlights or turn signals. Those videos were just examples on a quick search. There’s way worse. I’m between queens and Brooklyn most of the day. You get caught behind them you might as well just wait

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Nothing until your riding behind 30 of them and they have you driving at 10 mph while the front four bikes are doing wheelies for 5 straight blocks. And if you try to go around them there’s a chance they’ll bust your car window
Yup, they only have themselves to blame!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THIS!!!! These assholes think they own the road and can do anything!!!! They are hard to catch and drive around with a sense of entitlement and lawlessness.

A message had to be sent that your bike will indeed be destroyed if you get caught doing stupid shit.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This is part of the problem within the Black community. If "we" aint being tolerant of mischievous behavior that only leads to bigger problems. We're telling people to mind their business about ignorant and illegal behavior.

These mutherfuckers roll around in swarms all over the street and even on the sidewalk. Causing accidents, beating up people, causing damage to cars, etc....

Yet the emphasis is on the mayor waving a checked flag ("being a clown")?