( POLL)IF HARRIS LOSES THE ELECTION, WHAT WILL BE THE REASON?

IF HARRIS LOSES, WHY? (POLL)

• Dems pushed equality to a conservative nation

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Dems viewed as soft on crime/lockdown of border

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Economic factors during Biden administration (Inflation, housing costs)

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Cult of personality for Trump

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Assassination attempts

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Disaster Response

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Israel college protests of Middle East conflicts

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Black men won't vote for a woman

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another woman, and this one is dizzier than the last bitch.

As I said fuck George Clooney, because November 6th we will probably see we were better off with a senile 85 year old man, than ANY bitch alive as the candidate.

End of thread.

Man, the misogyny runs deep in you. Your Neanderthal political beliefs aside, it hard to believe you gets any pussy with an attitude like that. :rolleyes:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If she loses it will be because the people that she needs to send her over the top realize she's an empty suit that panders to whoever she needs for votes and has no real intention to deliver on much of anything. Voter apathy would be her downfall. People just don't believe she's the real deal.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Her political ineptitude will be the reason. She has no business in politics. She only became a senator due to her proximity to Obama. She ran a terrible campaign in 2020 and aint done much different this term. Also, I wanted to slap the shit out of that pandering bitch when she said she washed collard greens in the bathtub.
You gotta be shiting me right. She was only a a district attorney, state of California Attorney and a U.S Senator and her political “ineptitude got her very far. But you wanna focus on collard greens when Orange Julius told people to ingest bleach during Covid, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, a convicted felon, project 2025, dictator wannabe and of course abortion. Yet you focused on collard greens. I see why he’s able to sell all kinds of shit to people from sneakers to bibles, which they buy and complain about inflation.

Last edited:

Bullet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of people in our culture don't understand the significance of this election for us. Yes, you should vote for her because she's Black. Along with the fact Trump's just an all around scumbag. This election helps normalize the election of blacks to the highest office in the land. There will be better elected black officials that will come along but it can't be the 1st every time we make gains. She may not be all that as a black representative but we have to have the 1st before we can have the 2nd. Eat your black women grievances, get out your ego and vote as a block. Joe Biden told ya'll "You ain't black if you don't vote for me" and ya'll voted in droves. Don't get picky now when its one of our own.

bdquest9

BGOL Investor
The issue of Abortion will bring white women to their senses and will carry her over. The GOP has lost on this issue in every state which the people have voted against Abortion Bans. Roe v Wade being overturned will be the fuck around and find out moment for the GOP thirty years of campaigning for it and it will come back to bite them.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell them that as they struggle with food and housing costs and see how it goes for your voting prospects then.

What I would tell them is producers and retailers lost a lot of money during Covid when the nation was largely on lockdown. That being the truth when the pandemic abated companies and local businesses raised prices to recoup that lost revenue. But then it got good to them, and they weren't satisfied with just regaining what they'd lost they started to price gouge the public simply because they could.

The educated and well informed will understand that's what happening and vote reflective of their stance on other interests and issues. Only the undereducated will blame a political party for something it really has little control over like wages, food, gas and housing prices.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The black man won't vote for black woman narrative has already proven to be false by a CBS poll. If Kamala Harris loses its because of white women. White women would rather be treated like shit that have to compete with black women or even playing field.

Pretty much. It's interesting how the smaller factors, even inconsequential ones, are listed in lieu of White racism. That is the biggest reason why an over qualified, intelligent Black woman is competing against a less than mediocre, but viable GOP MAGA candidate.

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The issue of Abortion will bring white women to their senses and will carry her over. The GOP has lost on this issue in every state which the people have voted against Abortion Bans. Roe v Wade being overturned will be the fuck around and find out moment for the GOP thirty years of campaigning for it and it will come back to bite them.
If this was true you would expect the polls to reflect this but they are close in swing states.

bdquest9

BGOL Investor
If she loses it will be because the people that she needs to send her over the top realize she's an empty suit that panders to whoever she needs for votes and has no real intention to deliver on much of anything. Voter apathy would be her downfall. People just don't believe she's the real deal.
Goofy ass niggaz and stupid ass white bitches.
Prime example here.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I would tell them is producers and retailers lost a lot of money during Covid when the nation was largely on lockdown. That being the truth when the pandemic abated companies and local businesses raised prices to recoup that lost revenue. But then it got good to them, and they weren't satisfied with just regaining what they'd lost they started to price gouge the public simply because they could. The educated will understand that's what happening and vote reflective of their stance on other interests and issues. Only the undereducated will blame a political party for something it really has little control over like wages, food, gas and housing prices.

Not appealing to the "undereducated" is what loses elections.

Educated folks are gonna make up their minds fairly early and actually complete the action of voting. It's the "others" you gotta convince to

1. Vote at all

2. Vote for you

But whatever.

bdquest9

BGOL Investor
If this was true you would expect the polls to reflect this but they are close in swing states.
Polling in swing states. One and take stats to fit any narrative. Polls are just that a snapshot for the moment, plus the less I believe in recent polls because they are only News worthy and relevant if they only show a tight race.

bdquest9

BGOL Investor

As I said fuck George Clooney, because November 6th we will probably see we were better off with a senile 85 year old man, than ANY bitch alive as the candidate.

End of thread.
Another one.

bdquest9

BGOL Investor
Her political ineptitude will be the reason. She has no business in politics. She only became a senator due to her proximity to Obama. She ran a terrible campaign in 2020 and aint done much different this term. Also, I wanted to slap the shit out of that pandering bitch when she said she washed collard greens in the bathtub.
Another one.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Honestly, Trump and MAGA are the only reason the Dems have a chance. The official economic numbers have gotten better but the man in the street ain't feeling it and heavy inflation is still on people's minds...this is a function of an unregulated capitalist system but the party in power usually gets the blame and the boot.

Crazy illegal immigration is partly caused by imperialism which is an integral part of the system but it also happened on the Dems watch (even if I personally think that was suspicious).

Trump and his ilk are so odious that the Dems have a decent shot at repeating even with all these events occurring.

mike_mac

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
But Trump is? The country wouldn’t even be in the mess it is in he wouldn’t have fucked off the pandemic.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Educated folks are gonna make up their minds fairly early and actually complete the action of voting. It's the "others" you gotta convince to

1. Vote at all

2. Vote for you

But whatever.
I hate to disillusion you but there are some segments of the undereducated in society you will not be successful in changing their minds no matter how much you reach out to them. I speak of the 99% of MAGA Trump devotees who if Jesus himself told them Trump is immoral and leading them astray they would say Jesus is a woke communist and spreading fake news.

Regarding folks like that I say just don't waste your time, they are lost and incapable or unwilling to entertain any possibility that they have been had, bad. I'm just glad that as numerous as they are they're still vastly outnumbered by sane people in the country with whom your time in reaching and persuading would be much better spent.

Last edited:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she doesn't win it's because she's not presenting something to vote FOR. She following the same "vote against Trump" playbook and the problem with that is the country has been through 4 years of Trump already and regardless of how you feel about that. Shit didn't fall apart in fact all the empty the swap talk meant nothing cause he mostly follow the same playbook as Republicans. Now Dems are getting desperate and shitting on their most loyal constituents and trying scaremonger and shame people into voting for them. Nina Turner been digging into Obama's ass for the bullshit and rightfully so. They always try to put shit on the minority of the voting population when it's always going to be mostly what white people(men & women shifted to Trump vote for. They are the majority. She just put out an ad attacking Jill Stein which is very telling. Instead of the Dem's putting out their version of project 2025, they trying say it's she's gonna fuck it up for u. lol

Anyway, I'll probably be voting Green party because both of these dumb fucks are supporting these genocidal fucks in Israel and I'm not voting for WW3.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
The 1995 movie “The American President” provided a preview of an effective Republican strategy in using bias to win elections. In responding to his opponent’s attacks, President Andrew Shepherd tells a press conference that his opponent Bob Rumson was wrong, “Bob’s problem isn’t that he doesn’t get it, Bob’s problem is that he can’t sell it.”

Shepherd goes on to say, “Whatever your particular problem is I promise you; Bob Rumson is not the least bit interested in solving it. He is interested in two things and two things only. Making you afraid of it and telling you who’s to blame for it.”

Trump is making a lot of effort to instill fear, and it seems to be working for him. He never discusses his policies because he doesn't have any; instead, he focuses only on the cultural war.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

End of thread.
if senile Joe Biden couldn't finish the term, I wonder who would be first to take his place?

:puzzled:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1. Vote at all

2. Vote for you

But whatever.
You are not wrong in your assessment. So how exactly do you convince the "uneducated" that Harris is the better choice? Low information voters don't really research, they just stay within their echo chamber and pretend like they know what they are talking about.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Economists Say Inflation, Deficits Will Be Higher Under Trump Than Harris​

In WSJ survey, economists see Donald Trump’s plans as more inflationary by a larger margin than in July when President Biden was on the ticket....​

**** When asked about washing collard greens in a bathtub most economist simply replied with........ "What?"

there are some really dumb assed niggas in this world..... 4 real... :giggle:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can't tout the economy doing great to people who are paycheck to paycheck

In WSJ survey, economists see Donald Trump’s plans as more inflationary by a larger margin than in July when President Biden was on the ticket....​

Would you like to go from bad to worse?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Would you like to go from bad to worse?
Unfortunately, the dumb and low information voters will have to find out the hard way. The sad part is it will be pushed off as "Biden's fault"

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just voted in GA.

They took Cornel and De la Cruz off the ballot here.

Had to vote for Fani Willis whom I detest, and Sheriff Pat Labat, who was running unopposed.

I see they tried to sneak in some GA Constitutional amendments to benefit the wealthy. I shot them down.

Did my duty as a citizen so I can sit back and watch the outcome from now on.