( POLL)IF HARRIS LOSES THE ELECTION, WHAT WILL BE THE REASON?

IF HARRIS LOSES, WHY? (POLL)

• Dems pushed equality to a conservative nation

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Dems viewed as soft on crime/lockdown of border

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Economic factors during Biden administration (Inflation, housing costs)

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Cult of personality for Trump

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Assassination attempts

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Disaster Response

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Israel college protests of Middle East conflicts

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Black men won't vote for a woman

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As long as he don't wash them greens in the bathtub.....

Table 1: Stock Returns on U.S.-China Trade War Announcements​

Event DateStock Market ReturnEvent Description
Jan. 22, 20180.75%U.S. imposes tariffs on solar panels and washing machines
Feb. 28, 2018-1.07%U.S. will impose steel and aluminum tariffs
March 22, 2018-2.57%Trade war escalates as China says it will impose tariffs on 128 U.S. exports
May 29, 2018-1.00%White House to impose 25% tariff on $50B worth of Chinese goods
June 15, 2018-0.10%China announces retaliation against U.S. tariffs on $50B of imports
June 19, 2018-0.41%U.S. announces imposition of tariffs on $200B of Chinese goods
Aug. 2, 2018-0.59%China announces tariffs on $60B of U.S. goods
May 6, 2019-0.41%U.S. to raise tariffs on $200B of Chinese goods up to 25%
May 13, 2019-2.58%China to raise tariffs on $60B of U.S. goods starting June 1
Aug. 1, 2019-1.00%U.S. will impose a 10% tariff on another $300B of Chinese goods
Aug. 23, 2019-2.64%China retaliates with higher tariffs on soy and autos
Total-10.43%ALL

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 1995 movie “The American President” provided a preview of an effective Republican strategy in using bias to win elections. In responding to his opponent’s attacks, President Andrew Shepherd tells a press conference that his opponent Bob Rumson was wrong, “Bob’s problem isn’t that he doesn’t get it, Bob’s problem is that he can’t sell it.”

Shepherd goes on to say, “Whatever your particular problem is I promise you; Bob Rumson is not the least bit interested in solving it. He is interested in two things and two things only. Making you afraid of it and telling you who’s to blame for it.”

Trump is making a lot of effort to instill fear, and it seems to be working for him. He never discusses his policies because he doesn't have any; instead, he focuses only on the cultural war.
As soon as he said he's gonna write a crime bill that eliminates assault weapons and handguns..............i was like......oh this nigga gonna lose his re-election.....

but he was 100 on all the other shit he was sayin.
:lol::lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
temp-Image8t-BKNE.avif

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This might hit some of "us" in the gut but:

We are now at a place where the imamates are running the asylum. As a country we are more that 40% dumber than we were in the 1980s. We used to have to read "fact-checked" material, but now......any and everyone can post whatever nonsense they dream up on thousands of different platforms for mass consumption, and none of it be true or relevant.

Just using one of us as an example:

[quote]Her political ineptitude will be the reason. She has no business in politics. She only became a senator due to her proximity to Obama. She ran a terrible campaign in 2020 and aint done much different this term. Also, I wanted to slap the shit out of that pandering bitch when she said she washed collard greens in the bathtub.[/quote]

No one who's been president in the last 40 years (aside from Joe Biden) had the political ineptitude. They were ALL new to the game of politics at this particular level, and she is probably better suited and more prepared for that role, than anyone in the past 40 years who's actually been elected. YET....this is a statement being made by someone (I'd assume) who is black.

She's running the EXACT same campaign as Obama did, but when she speaks, we are looking for a reason to hate her. Weather it's her accent and mannerisms. Her choice in spouse. Her prior career. WE are judging her (audibly) the same way white people judge us (silently). To be honest, it's disgusting and sad, and I don't make these statements because she is a black woman. I make these statements because I see our own people wanting to be in "Massa's shoes" SO bad, that when he/she ain't lookin, we do the hatin for em.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is a position similiar to Jim Jones position in Jonestown. We saw them kick Cynthia Mckinney out of the white house for trying to be real. Even put a contract on her.
We need to organize and hook up with all the other blacks that are organizing. The job of any black male is to take this earth back from these white devils.
HELP-WANTED.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There have always been people living like that no matter who is president . How is that any governments fault? Stop blaming everyone else for shit
Either you be a carbon copy of these white devils or you suffer. Who ever heard of a man doing all that Jesus did and wars and liars still control the people, land, and resources. Pure energy does not mean shit in Satan's world. How can blacks be 38 trillion dollars in debt when we witness the money being used and borrowed to build and secure white supremacy?
HELP-WANTED.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Democratic die hards as evidenced by this site, have a real problem with name calling instead of listening to why someone might vote differently than them. The prior video gives some insight but most will simply label the guys as coons.

The disconnect is disturbing and as Black men we should build bridges to the younger generation rather than just cast aside their opinions and point of view just because we don't agree with them.

That attitude kills any influence we have on the younger generations.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This might hit some of "us" in the gut but:

We are now at a place where the imamates are running the asylum. As a country we are more that 40% dumber than we were in the 1980s. We used to have to read "fact-checked" material, but now......any and everyone can post whatever nonsense they dream up on thousands of different platforms for mass consumption, and none of it be true or relevant.

Just using one of us as an example:

[quote]Her political ineptitude will be the reason. She has no business in politics. She only became a senator due to her proximity to Obama. She ran a terrible campaign in 2020 and aint done much different this term. Also, I wanted to slap the shit out of that pandering bitch when she said she washed collard greens in the bathtub.

More than 40% dumber could have fooled me....I thought the bare minimum was 85%...

With that said I get your point,part of the problem is that people believe feelings supercede facts. This is why I hate this anti-intellectual movement that's been going on the past 25 years (It really started in the late 70's). You have grown people that's proud not reading a book...

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Democratic die hards as evidenced by this site, have a real problem with name calling instead of listening to why someone might vote differently than them. The prior video gives some insight but most will simply label the guys as coons.

The disconnect is disturbing and as Black men we should build bridges to the younger generation rather than just cast aside their opinions and point of view just because we don't agree with them.

That attitude kills any influence we have on the younger generations.
oh....okay.... the old " I ain't no coon, I'm just voting for the old racist white guy... routine...

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I am surprised that so many voters believe that Black men will be the reason Kamala loses. It goes to show how powerful propaganda is.

Black folks are only 14% of eligible voters. Half of which only live in 8 states. Less than half are men. So we are talking less than 7% of the total voting population and 3.5% over 42 States.

The truth is that White Women and White Men voted majority for Trump over Hillary. These same groups will vote for Trump over Kamala.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
She spent her formative years in Canada, then went to an HBCU. I don't know if she spent a lot of time with white people to develop racial self-awareness.

This housing plan she has is a perfect example where it should be structured as a block grant to the states. This is how Obama structured his healthcare program at a state level.

She has avoided the third rail issues such as forgiving loans or welfare programs which can trigger racial violence from whites seeing their tax money being used to support other groups. An opportunity economy are good terms to throw around.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shes not gonna lose in fact I think she will win easier than everyone thinks. She wins PA,Michigan and Wisconsin which is the race but I think she wins NC by a point,Ga by a point,AZ by 1.5 NV by 3 and the biggest news will be how close Fla will be Texas will be very close and Cruz will lose outright or win by a cunt hair. This election will be the opposite of 2016 in that people didnt talk about voting for Trump but did I think a lot white women men will vote for Kamala but havent polled they will.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White women. every other group vote democrats other then white men. White women have benefited the most from democratic polices but still vote repulican. if harris gets 55% of white women it will be a landslide.

Same as it was in 2016 - WHITE WOMEN !!

All these discussions about Black male percentage points pale in comparison to the willingness of white women to vote for their own oppression.

Voting for a rapist , got you a hand maiden and a rapist on the SC. Boom Roe is gone. Affirmative action is gone, which helped generations of white women.

Fuck around this time, and this ship called the US will sink for at least the lifetime of your kids born in the 2000's and beyond.

YUP

The narrative about black men being the reason she'll lose is bullshit, because right behind Black Women, Black men are the highest demographic to vote democrat. Every year a republican candidate regardless of who it is will get 8-12% of the Black Vote cause that's just how shit goes, we ain't a monolith.

I also personally selected "The Cult of Personality of Trump" and "Economic Factors"

MAGA gonna MAGA....White nationalists and racists are locked into the cult......We're also living in an idiocracy where people don't read, anti-intellectualism has been on the rise since the George Dubya years and people value entertainment and Jerry Springer reality show type antics over anything of substance. There's also people who think a 78 year old silver spoon-fed rich brat who was probably never in a fight is an Alpha Man who could stand up to our enemies because he talks like a fake tough guy.

Elections usually have a pendulum swing from one way to the other especially if the economy experienced turmoil under the incumbent. MVP is in a really uniquely challenging spot running as the VP of an incumbent that's not viewed extremely favourably...she's gotta walk a tightrope of offering the people something new while still not throwing the acting president under the Bus. Every other VP who ascended to the presidency in the modern era didn't really have to worry about that because the sitting president was either killed or resigned. There's a particular way in my mind that she can properly convey that....her campaign's on the right track, and I feel like they can make the right steps in their messaging to really drive that home.

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shes not gonna lose in fact I think she will win easier than everyone thinks. She wins PA,Michigan and Wisconsin which is the race but I think she wins NC by a point,Ga by a point,AZ by 1.5 NV by 3 and the biggest news will be how close Fla will be Texas will be very close and Cruz will lose outright or win by a cunt hair. This election will be the opposite of 2016 in that people didnt talk about voting for Trump but did I think a lot white women men will vote for Kamala but havent polled they will.
In terms of the senate race here it look like there already some fuckery starting..Kari Lake talking about she going to contest the results if Ruben Gallego wins :rolleyes::smh:

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was reading a article that saying she’s pretty much doing Hillary’s campaign but without any fumbles.

So it’s looking good…
It's Obama's, not Hillary. Hillary lost because she made a majority of focus on the fact that she was a woman, and that we "needed" a woman as president. Kamala has avoided the identity politics entirely. Main reason why she's not jumping at every interview because she wants to keep away from that particular narrative. This is the same narrative that tanked Nikki Haley's campaign after she was trending high on the Republican ticket.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's Obama's, not Hillary. Hillary lost because she made a majority of focus on the fact that she was a woman, and that we "needed" a woman as president. Kamala has avoided the identity politics entirely. Main reason why she's not jumping at every interview because she wants to keep away from that particular narrative. This is the same narrative that tanked Nikki Haley's campaign after she was trending high on the Republican ticket.
Well I’m sure it followed Obama’s but the article stated Hillary.

Hillary just knew, because “she was her”, it was a wrap for Trump

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But Trump is? The country wouldn’t even be in the mess it is in he wouldn’t have fucked off the pandemic.
I agree. But his supporters don't care. The name of the game is convincing people that are on the fence. If Harris loses it just means trump's base was larger than hers. The people on the fence are just left with choosing the lesser of two evils. She needs to work hard to get those independent votes.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Right like last time when Mexico would pay for the wall. Supporting the constitution by removing freedom of speech and people's ability to protest. The country was founded on protest, that's what started the war of independence. Make us a manufacturing hub again, none of the items he sells are made in America not even the bibles. If you want to vote for someone, do it! Don't push propaganda on others to follow your choice, let them vote for who they think is better for them. If you believe half of this will get accomplished I feel for you. Companies in America needs migrants for cheap labor. How do you think they get jobs?