Poor whites who vote GOP ARE NOT voting against their own interests

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Poor and middle-class white people seriously need to follow the direction of Black people because of the shit to hit the fan in the future we can survive……they can’t. It’s a part of me want them to hit the wall again but I don’t feel like going through that bullshit right now. Trump really fuck most of them over But their white pride won’t let them admit that. Right now we have a little bit of inflation but that’s happening around the world because of Covid and Russia bullshit. Also Trump calls the fucked up baby formula situation in this country by his stupid trade deal they got tons of baby formula in Canada and Mexico but we can’t touch it because of this trade deal. And finally they better thank God that Democrats are in charge right now.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
The Covid nullified this whole thread, poor white have some benefit to being white but in the end a poor white is going against their own interests voting GOP!

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The Covid nullified this whole thread, poor white have some benefit to being white but in the end a poor white is going against their own interests voting GOP!
After the housing crash during the last few years of George W. Bush some white people should have gotten the message also Obama saved everybody ass during that time…… Right now with all of the bullshit that is going on around the world we are still keeping your heads above water for the most part because of Democrats in this country right now. If we ever get stupid people in charge again from the GOP, this country is going to go into a hole so deep it could take a generation to get out of. The saving grace for America is baby boomers are going out the door and the demographics are changing quickly that’s the only saving grace right now.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Poor and middle-class white people seriously need to follow the direction of Black people because of the shit to hit the fan in the future we can survive……they can’t. It’s a part of me want them to hit the wall again but I don’t feel like going through that bullshit right now. Trump really fuck most of them over But their white pride won’t let them admit that. Right now we have a little bit of inflation but that’s happening around the world because of Covid and Russia bullshit. Also Trump calls the fucked up baby formula situation in this country by his stupid trade deal they got tons of baby formula in Canada and Mexico but we can’t touch it because of this trade deal. And finally they better thank God that Democrats are in charge right now.

Follow the direction of people married at less than a 30% rate? Follow the direction of classism and individualism? Are you insane bro or just extremely naive.

You're easily the most lost political democrat I've cam across and this is the internet.

I need to know what can a poor white man follow from a upper educated black man? If you can answer that I'll be all ears.

I'll answer it for you, nothing at all, we have nothing they truly desire, maybe degrees but those jobs are their jobs not ours, we can't lead them anywhere buddy, even a lower income level they have more structure, more unity and more prospects than we do. Truth is even the poorest white man knows he's protected within the GOP, some pussy is there for him, a gun, and he's good, he doesn't have to impress anything.

It's a culture they're trying to protect, we can't do anything for them, we're seeing white women older and single, white men don't mess with them after a certain age, call them liberal bootlicks, call them negro lovers, they know the deal, they know where their bread is butter and if they choose to go off code they better get that backup plan real quick.

You're reply was so off I had to reply.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Follow the direction of people married at less than a 30% rate? Follow the direction of classism and individualism? Are you insane bro or just extremely naive.

You're easily the most lost political democrat I've cam across and this is the internet.

I need to know what can a poor white man follow from a upper educated black man? If you can answer that I'll be all ears.

I'll answer it for you, nothing at all, we have nothing they truly desire, maybe degrees but those jobs are their jobs not ours, we can't lead them anywhere buddy, even a lower income level they have more structure, more unity and more prospects than we do. Truth is even the poorest white man knows he's protected within the GOP, some pussy is there for him, a gun, and he's good, he doesn't have to impress anything.

It's a culture they're trying to protect, we can't do anything for them, we're seeing white women older and single, white men don't mess with them after a certain age, call them liberal bootlicks, call them negro lovers, they know the deal, they know where their bread is butter and if they choose to go off code they better get that backup plan real quick.

You're reply was so off I had to reply.
No my reply was the dead on….it just doesn’t match your mindset.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

FajwKy4WQAACuf3

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I’ve posted on this forum about a polish woman who moved here and when I met her in 2017/18 she hated Obama. Shorty pulled me to the side and gave me the scoop on all the lazy nurses. After the second name I realized she was just reading the names of the black workers. This dummy got kicked out of RN school after the first exam.

I also know of an Italian nurse who may hold odd views of negroes in America.

You’re going to get upset when I tell you not only is that decline of white men planned, so is the empowerment of whites woman and people of color, and the backlash by the white men against the aforementioned groups. This is all Ann elaborate ruse to lower the wages of everyone.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
If my people wasn’t in this country, I would want these CAC’s assholes to burn.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They are getting desperate chasing me around when all I want to do is leave under the right conditions.

I'm going to start calling pest control because I know the police ain't going to do anything about them except support them.

I just had one of their losers gay stalked me back to my place then I see videos posted online. This is what I find annoying about them is their stupid games they want to play with you when you're busy.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
This idiot and other repugs like him do this to depress their base and make their life miserable and then they point to big government and democrats as the reason their lives are so miserable.

And their dumb ass magat base fall for it every time.