Post Pics of your Locks/Goatee

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
2493629.gif

The syrup would smooth things over I think... :yes: along with maybe some handcuffs for good girls gone bad, tu sabe... :devil: ;)

"When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm BAD, I'm sooooo much better!" ;)

You bring the cuffs, I'll bring the syrup papi:rolleyes:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Well everybody else has jumped off the bridge and it seems like there ok, so I might as well do it also...

mechill2.jpg

Dont have locks but i have more than enough facial hair
6ybpaur.jpg

8f13k74.jpg

7wjkahu.jpg

And it continues. I'm gonna have to limit myself to coming in this thread to twice a day. Laid, I'm thinking of some fun things those full lips of your can do. And Manowar, damn, just damn. That smile will make the sun come out. Gorgeous.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Sinn and MTL it's just hectic in here!

....and there really is something about Man's smile that makes my heart happy. That is truly a warm and special smile.

laid904

Potential Star
Registered
Laid, I'm thinking of some fun things those full lips of your can do. .

Thanx I take that as a compliment, I was lil unsure bout postin a smile shot bein that I see most of the women on the board prefer the "pretty white smile". (Not to say that I don't have one) At the same time im a southern cat born and raised with that said im sure most ya'll ladies might kinda know what hinting at....

(that is my hair hanging down in the pic, yes I do have dreads)
mesmile.jpg

MTL

Star
BGOL Investor
You can try. Can't guarantee my inner Houdini wont come out. Better yet, tets tie scorpio and Chi up and ...:rolleyes:

Your partner in crime eh? You know i'm will!!! I'll bring my flogs, handcuffs, and strap on;)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Thanx I take that as a compliment, I was lil unsure bout postin a smile shot bein that I see most of the women on the board prefer the "pretty white smile". (Not to say that I don't have one) At the same time im a southern cat born and raised with that said im sure most ya'll ladies might kinda know what hinting at....

(that is my hair hanging down in the pic, yes I do have dreads)

Laid can I ask? whats up with the gold teeth?? Curiosity.

And i have no idea as to what you were hinting at....enlighten a sista sil vous plait.

laid904

Potential Star
Registered
Laid can I ask? whats up with the gold teeth?? Curiosity.

And i have no idea as to what you were hinting at....enlighten a sista sil vous plait.
\

The gold teeth is just a southern thing I guess, I got them when i was younger

I was hinting at the gold teeth. Reason being because it's not uncommon to see a guy in the south especially in FL wit gold teeth.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
\

The gold teeth is just a southern thing I guess, I got them when i was younger

I was hinting at the gold teeth. Reason being because it's not uncommon to see a guy in the south especially in FL wit gold teeth.

ok thanks for the reply....

My Twin stop pimpin ...:smh: you want everything yes :lol::lol:

Mr Longhood :cool: :yes:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
heres a few of me and yeah thats a couple of grey strands. i got waves but i always secretly wanted dreads. some day i may grow em, who knows.
8b6mikm.jpg

6nu6bfp.jpg