POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but you know once a show keep going..it starts to get wack and not interesting anymore...Also, I heard they about to do A Power Origins show with Tommy and Ghost...
Yeah, power universe shit, 50 not gonna end these POWER shows because he'll just create another one with different characters.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
But STARZ has complete control of everything and the rights of the shows..They still playing 50 for Raising Kanan to be a part of that show
yeah, and soon all those power shows will be gone that was on starz.

I don't think 50 has a replacement cable network for his shows he wants to do next after leaving starz.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah, and soon all those power shows will be gone that was on starz.

I don't think 50 has a replacement cable network for his shows he wants to do next after leaving starz.

I heard that's what he's working on right now...He got his studio in Louisiana and trying to find a new network for his Movies and TV shows

Now that STARZ isn't partner with Lionsgate no more...The money over there is tight...So I think they are going to be cancelling alot of their shows over there soon

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I heard that's what he's working on right now...He got his studio in Louisiana and trying to find a new network for his Movies and TV shows

Now that STARZ isn't partner with Lionsgate no more...The money over there is tight...So I think they are going to be cancelling alot of their shows over there soon
That's fine because i don't fuck with starz like that!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
loving-this-photoshoot-of-the-ghost-cast-with-blavity-cant-v0-b1xakdc5rnmd1.png

loving-this-photoshoot-of-the-ghost-cast-with-blavity-cant-v0-ul06rbc5rnmd1.png