Pres. Barack Obama wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
2urkwac.jpg

AwesomeBods

Support BGOL
Registered
Compared to bush they should give OBAMA all the Nobel Awards.

Compared to Bush...they should give ME the fucking award! :smh:

------------------------------------------------------------------
- AwesomeBods Ethnic Beauty of the Moment!
- AwesomeBods Vogue Beauty of the Moment!
- AwesomeBods Artistic Beauty of the Moment!
- AwesomeBods Desnuda Beauty of the Moment!
- Sochee Mala
- Miriah Milano 1
- Miriah Milano 2
- Honey Monroe
- Qiana Chase
- Chrissie Collins
- Alinna D'Penta
- Kim Kardashian
- Ida Ljungqvist
- Caramelle
- Chernisse Yvette
- Vida Guerra
- Stacy Dash
- AwesomeBods Xtreme!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
this seems like a publicity stunt to me, the dude has been in office for 9 months and hasnt really done shit

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
This just goes to show that the Nobel Prize is a complete joke and proganda tool. It was bullshit when they gave it to Al Gore and Obama sure as hell doesn't deserve it. As far as I'm concerned...until you've made accomplishments like Dr. King, Jimmy Carter or many of the other noble winners...you shouldn't even be nominated!

and what specific accomplishments do you deem to be deserving?

what exactly did Dr. king do to win one?

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Excellent! Gwarn brotha Obama, even more proud of the brother now.
Once again black people are shown the way that anything can be achieved
if you have positivity, family and belief.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
and what specific accomplishments do you deem to be deserving?

what exactly did Dr. king do to win one?

So you agree with George Schuyler whom had FOX been around during his time would've been one of the station's favorite negros.

Does that make YOU a coon?:confused:

Why is it wrong to criticize something that is cheapening Obama's presidency?

george_schuyler.jpg

In 1964, when Martin Luther King Jr. won the Nobel Peace Prize, Schuyler gored him:

"Neither directly nor indirectly has Dr. King made any contribution to world (or even domestic) peace. Methinks the Lenin Prize would have been more appropriate, since it is no mean feat for one so young to acquire 60 communist front citations…. Dr. King's principle contribution to world peace has been to roam the country like some sable Typhoid Mary, infecting the mentally disturbed with perversions of Christian doctrine, and grabbing fat lecture fees from the shallow-pated.

The Courier's editor-publisher, Robert L. Vann, refused to publish Schuyler's attack on King; William Loeb ran it instead in the Manchester Union-Leader.

As if to ensure his exile from the black press he had once dominated, Schuyler had a dead reckoning with Malcolm X:

"It is not hard to imagine the ultimate fate of a society in which a pixilated criminal like Malcolm X is almost universally praised, and has hospitals, schools, and highways named in his memory!… We might as well call out the schoolchildren to celebrate the birthday of Benedict Arnold. Or to raise a monument to Alger Hiss. We would do well to remember that all societies are destroyed from within — through weakness, immorality, crime, debauchery, and failing mentality.

Clubber_lang

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This just goes to show that the Nobel Prize is a complete joke and proganda tool. It was bullshit when they gave it to Al Gore and Obama sure as hell doesn't deserve it. As far as I'm concerned...until you've made accomplishments like Dr. King, Jimmy Carter or many of the other noble winners...you shouldn't even be nominated!

I completely agree with you. I feel like they are want to make it look like he just gets handed shit without putting in the work. He is not an affirmative action president. Let him earn his accolades. I hope he sees this for what it is and doesn't make him think he is doing more than he is.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
SO FAR, THE CONSENSUS ON THE RIGHT IS THAT HE SHOULD DECLINE TO RECEIVE THE AWARD. AND THAT "HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO RECEIVE THE AWARD". OH YEAH, WHAT PISSES THEM FUCKAS OFF THE MOST IS THAT THEIR GOD RONALD REGAN DIDN'T RECEIVE THE AWARD. HA....HA....HA..... I LOVE IT!!!! :D:yes:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
So you agree with George Schuyler whom had FOX been around during his time would've been one of the station's favorite negros.

do you think my question about what King did to win cheapens his actions?

the hell is wrong with YOUR ignorant ass?

the point is ya midget brained panty stain is that King won for almost the exact same reason Obama did, for promoting peaceful change.

King wasn't awarded the prize AFTER the effects of his actions were easily recognized by the masses.

King was the youngest to ever win, there was no proof that his attempts would prove any fruit.

So comparing Obama's win to King's win without this understanding of history is a red herring at best, and a display of misunderstanding of history at worst.

now get the fuck out this conversation. ya numb nuts.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
do you think my question about what King did to win cheapens his actions?

the hell is wrong with YOUR ignorant ass?

the point is ya midget brained panty stain is that King won for almost the exact same reason Obama did, for promoting peaceful change.

King wasn't awarded the prize AFTER the effects of his actions were easily recognized by the masses.

King was the youngest to ever win, there was no proof that his attempts would prove any fruit.

So comparing Obama's win to King's win without this understanding of history is a red herring at best, and a display of misunderstanding of history at worst.

now get the fuck out this conversation. ya numb nuts.

That's my fucking point. What did Obama do to win this?

thoughtone

Rising Star
Registered

Search the Un Sung Heroes post. I have an entry on Schuyler. Yes he would be one of today’s neocons, more in the tradition of Alan Keys. But I think he would be astounded that a Black Democrat president was elected since his type started the rhetorical talking point of liberal white guilt. He said white liberals are holding Black folk back. Ironically, he married a bourgeois, upper class WASP with the attitude of bringing “the best of both races together” and producing a “mixed race” child with superior traits of both white and Black. Talk about eugenics! Their daughter Philippa Schuyler, went on to be an accomplished musician, but died in a Viet Nam helicopter accident.

thoughtone

Rising Star
Registered

Search the Un Sung Heroes post. I have an entry on Schuyler. Yes he would be one of today’s neocons, more in the tradition of Alan Keys. But I think he would be astounded that a Black Democrat president was elected since his type started the rhetorical talking point of liberal white guilt. He said white liberals are holding Black folk back. Ironically, he married a bourgeois, upper class WASP with the attitude of bringing “the best of both races together” and producing a “mixed race” child with superior traits of both white and Black. Talk about eugenics! Their daughter Philippa Schuyler, went on to be an accomplished musician, but died in a Viet Nam helicopter accident.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
That's my fucking point. What did Obama do to win this?

no, your point is that you don't understand what King did, or how people felt about it at the time he won.

if you did, you wouldn't be asking this question.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
no, your point is that you don't understand what King did, or how people felt about it at the time he won.

if you did, you wouldn't be asking this question.

No.

You mentioned King. I DIDN'T.

People are attacking me and others for questioning the validity of Obama receiving this award.

I was drawing a parallel between Schuyler's critique of King back then and our critique today.

We're being made to be as big a coon as Schuyler was simply for being critical.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
No.

You mentioned King. I DIDN'T.

People are attacking me and others for questioning the validity of Obama receiving this award.

I was drawing a parallel between Schuyler's critique of King back then and our critique today.

We're being made to be as big a coon as Schuyler was simply for being critical.

no, i DIDN'T mention King.

see, this is why i told you to stay your ass out of grown folks business.

you have no clue why i was talking about King, do you?

motherfucker what DO you know???

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
lol@peoples "FAILS" at trying to justify Obama getting a prize that he didnt derserve.
you niggaas are really hilarious.

Talk about being blinded by bs...:smh:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
lol@peoples "FAILS" at trying to justify Obama getting a prize that he didnt derserve.

Give it up.

If they won't take the word of someone from Chi-town who encountered dude firsthand, they won't listen to nobody.:smh:

Miltown1981

wannabe star
Registered
Its obvious they gave it to him in hopes of forcing him and the administration to really DO what they say they want to do for the world. By the way, who fucking won the last 3 or 4 Nobel Peace Prizes? How the fuck do we know if they deserved it or not? Why, because no one gave a shit until Obama won. :lol: HATERS GET GONE

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

while you still haven't said why he DOESN'T deserve it.

Give it up.

If they won't take the word of someone from Chi-town who encountered dude firsthand, they won't listen to nobody.:smh:

and again, why were we talking about King? you still don't know, do you?

By the way, who fucking won the last 3 or 4 Nobel Peace Prizes? How the fuck do we know if they deserved it or not? Why, because no one gave a shit until Obama won. :lol: HATERS GET GONE

hate doesn't do research sun!

phillyphilly

Star
Registered
Congrats...but hold up!

According to the Nobel Peace Prize Process of Nomination http://nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/process.html

Nominees had to be submitted by Feb. 1st. President Obama was only in office for 12 days. Apparently Obama solved world peace in his first week in office.

He spent all of 2008 campaigning for President as a Senator so I would guess more qualified applicants deserve this award.

....but anyway, congrats!

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
Give it up.

"encountered first hand?"

:lol:

now we got dudes who tryin 2 say that they used to drink beers w/obama back in the day. fuk outta here. dumb azzed, jealous, hateraide sippin mutha fuka. begone beatch :cool: