Prince accused of physical, emotional abuse in unreleased documentary, report says

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
24kivy-prince.gif

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I don't doubt it. He seem like a control freak about his music and clearly wanted things done his way. I don't know about the physical abuse, but I can definitely seem him being controlling on a brawd. Anyway, still a legend.
I've read 2 books about him. He was very controlling and was sometimes bad with money & business decisions, but I've never heard anything about him being physically abusive. Those that worked for him did say he played weird mind games at times. Just like Maurice White, he was a "my way or the highway" type of guy. When you start to study the all-time greats, when you're a musical genius, you're going to suffer in the personality department. Shit, it's like that with anyone that's a genius.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
The man is dead.
Are you gonna keep listening to his music or not?
I am.
The rest is just bullshit.
So once upon a time I said Prince was gay. Ninjas were up in arms ready to put my head on a stake.

Reason I said it was cause gay means more than just sex with dudes. It also describes men who dress or act like women.

Dude wore female stripper clothes on stage. Dude dressed in full drag. Dude called himself Camille.

THATS GAY.

But, you'll never find bigger Prince fans than me and my family. ALL US love that nigga. For about 15 years Prince's music was the soundtrack of my life.

Just like it was with Luther Vandross, Freddie Jackson and others, you can be their fans while being honest about who they are.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So once upon a time I said Prince was gay. Ninjas were up in arms ready to put my head on a stake.

Reason I said it was cause gay means more than just sex with dudes. It also describes men who dress or act like women.

Dude wore female stripper clothes on stage. Dude dressed in full drag. Dude called himself Camille.

THATS GAY.

But, you'll never find bigger Prince fans than me and my family. ALL US love that nigga. For about 15 years Prince's music was the soundtrack of my life.

Just like it was with Luther Vandross, Freddie Jackson and others, you can be their fans while being honest about who they are.
You forgot a main thing... that sexy motherfucker song where this nig was wearing ass out pants singing “ shaking that ass, shaking that ass” gayest shit ever.. everytime nigs try to defend Prince I always bring up that fucking song and said if some nig from the block fucked 1000 bad bitches but walk around with ass out jeans, heels, and twerks you gonna say he straight. Nigs always get quiet.. if that nig wasn’t a musical icon nobody would defend that faggotry

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everyone has Demons, everyone. How one chooses to deal with them will make or break a person. I choose to accept mine and keep them under control as well as I can. RIP to the purple one.

giphy.gif

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

THATS GAY.

I don't disagree with your statement. Which is the reason I don't adhere to this cancel culture. George Mike was my dude, love his music and the brothers you mentioned above as well. If they wrote or meant for the songs to be for a dude :dunno:

Doesn't have anything to do with who "I" think of when I listen to their music. If we judged every entertainer for things they have done, there would be very little entertainment to enjoy IMO. As I mentioned earlier, EVERYONE, has demons. Just like Puff, shit he did was horrible across the board. But that fool put out some bangers and helped others put out bangers. So do I cancel every artist that he worked with?

Let me be clear. A man putting his hands on a woman is coward shit to me, but I can't control another mans actions, nor do I wish to.

In the end if one doesn't control the ego, and have a sense of peace within, then what's it all for? I choose to take from an artist what makes me feel good about their work and leave the rest to the Universe.

Still jamin this