Professor who has correctly predicted 9 pres. elections says Trump wins in 2020 unless Dems impeach

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
It's insane that this is even a discussion. If the impeachment process isn't for Trump who tf could it possibly be for? :confused:

Sure, McConnell's Senate will likely shoot it down but there's a lot if damage to be done to Trump and the GOP by letting the process unfold regardless. Dems need to start drinking whatever energy drink it is that propels Republicans to obstinately push their agenda under all circumstances. This wishy washy, handwringing, nerdy over-strategic shit is ridiculous. The house is on fire nigga! Wake up
Hell yea

The dems need to make sure everybody is who they say they is.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I mostly work with white professionals in a southern state and talk with them every day , these folks would vote trump dictator for life and I am not prone to hyperbole, that white supremacy talk makes them euphoric , remember Voltaire”Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”

I get that. However you also got a lot of white supremacists who feel like he's ruining the country. my dad lives in North Washington. The town has been a republican stronghold since as far back as I can remember. Once people started losing their houses and jobs though all of that Trump talk went right out the window with it. They're still racist, but at least they can see this guy is bad for their community.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They worried about these red state delusional cacs and not about the Dem base. Scary ass Nancy pissing folks off and should worry about her base getting turned off.
Problem with Red state voters is they are a lot more united than blue state voters.

Look at all the factions that are trying to make power moves in the Democratic party. Also, look at all the "woke" factions that are throwing shade just on the Dems.

Red States have one unifying objective, Keep America White.

Blue states have a bunch of different objectives that no one will be able to satisfy completely in one or two uninterrupted terms.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Too much credit...he ain't that popular...
Hillary Clinton was actually more popular than Frump..

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
This DannyCACeyes dude is a Agent.

The only thing I'm an agent for is change.

Stop believing that either party cares about you! They only care about empowering themselves and enriching their donors. Your vote is just the means to an end.

Stop caping for one party just because they abuse you less than the other does.

Let go of that tired lie that not voting is a vote for Trump. it's the Democrats way of trying to shame you into voting for people or policies that make your life miserable.

Trump didn't win the last election because he got more votes. He didn't win because Democrats were too lazy to show up to the polls. He won because he cheated and his opponents ran terrible campaigns. Don't accept the blame for one man's dishonesty and another woman's blunder.

Free your mind from the two-party paradigm and understand that the only way that we will ever have a legitimate third party in this country is if we stop settling for bad actors. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still co-signing evil. As long as you keep doing that all you will ever have is evil.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Stop believing that either party cares about you! They only care about empowering themselves and enriching their donors. Your vote is just the means to an end.

Let go of that tired lie that not voting is a vote for Trump. it's the Democrats way of trying to shame you into voting for people or policies that make your life miserable.

Trump didn't win the last election because he got more votes. He didn't win because Democrats were too lazy to show up to the polls. He won because he cheated and his opponents ran terrible campaigns. Don't accept the blame for one man's dishonesty and another woman's blunder.

Free your mind from the two-party paradigm and understand that the only way that we will ever have a legitimate third party in this country is if we stop settling for bad actors. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still co-signing evil. As long as you keep doing that all you will ever have is evil.
Yo my man

You are a supreme piece of shit moving forward

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
As a white Male your privilege allows you to think like this. Your life doesn't change either way. For many of us, its literally life or death.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is not the only one that has correctly predicted 9 presidents. There is probably a group that has predicted every president. According to history Jesus exposed so much about people controlling people that they claimed they was going to do away with a king and they was going to elect a president.And he is going to do what the people want no more king. But all throughout true history when ever they get exposed they rush to hid under new sheets to do the same thing they have always been doing. Spells and curses. Witchcraft studied the forces around them and learned how to trap those forces and make things materialize. It's a white man's world.
I do not have the privileges others have. I will always been an outlaw It is not in the nature of a black man (God) to obey devils. It really is do or die for brothers like me. Either you overcome whitey's world or reality or get buried by it. This so called reality creates millions of homeless and prisoners every year. If their plan or program is so damn great why does it seem that they are paid for how well they fuck the earth up? They will always poison the water, food, soil, air, etc. A person can call me a liar or something but the proof is there. The air is being permanently poisoned right now. The water has been poisoned for generations. The food is really being poisoned. We the blacks will pass on Satan's (white people) ways. I will admit a lot of it is brainwashing and not knowing our true identity.
Whites never excepted a black messiah 2000 years ago. After his death they tried to out talk every other race about what happened. And they are still doing the same shit today. Lying, killing, and out talking everybody that know the truth.
These are some of the things passed on by real blacks.
https://blacknation.vpweb.com/default.html

https://oneblacknation.webs.com/

https://www.gofundme.com/eg2wcg-gar...oduct&utm_campaign=p_email+4904-welcome-wp-v5

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
As a white Male your privilege allows you to think like this. Your life doesn't change either way. For many of us, its literally life or death.

Bullshit!

White incarceration rates, drug addiction rates, personal debt, the air they breathe in the water that they drink has all gotten worse in the last 40 years. It's not as bad as it is for Black people, but it's still bad enough. that's why so many are dying from a suicide epidemic. And most if not all of that is caused by the same two political parties we keep empowering every four years.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Problem with Red state voters is they are a lot more united than blue state voters.

Look at all the factions that are trying to make power moves in the Democratic party. Also, look at all the "woke" factions that are throwing shade just on the Dems.

Red States have one unifying objective, Keep America White.

Blue states have a bunch of different objectives that no one will be able to satisfy completely in one or two uninterrupted terms.

Nothing beats racism.

Trump knows he's playing with house money. He knows that the GOP voting base is driven by the pure unadulterated pursuit of maintaining white supremacy. They will tolerate anything in support of the that goal. Mainstream GOP politicians lied to themselves about the motives of the base, Trump knew what it really was.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...resident-Trumps-visit-marches-rude-robot.html

14218260-7092859-image-a-4_1559344432071.jpg

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Trump will win. Have you look at who is running for president on the democratic side? Trump will wipe the floor with him.

I think also why trump won is middle America is tired of the “wokeness and the political correct climate with the left. From LGBT rights on grown men trying to use the girls bathroom” instead of taking about real issues.

Maybe Joe Biden Stands a chance but he is no Obama or Bill Clinton and he is not going to rally the base or get young voters which was crucial on why Obama won.

But in all realness. I don’t care if Donald trump wins a second term. One thing I like is that he is sharing white supremacy to all groups from LGBT to immigrants. We as black people we have been on chill mode.

Then democrats better gave reparations on the table. Or black people are going to sit this election out.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I hope so , really hope you are right

Maybe he wins maybe he doesn't. Either way there's going to be a lot of pissed off white people. at the end of the day Washington is a blue State so Trump taking whatcom county really doesn't matter that much.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae25dc9c2f02

Trump could save his presidency the way Bill Clinton did

By Karen Tumulty
Columnist
May 31 at 10:52 AM

As President Trump seeks to shut down multiple congressional probes, he has been making the argument that the continued scrutiny is getting in the way of the country’s most pressing business.

“I’ve said from the beginning — right from the beginning — that you probably can’t go down two tracks,” the president ranted after storming out of a May 22 meeting with congressional leaders that was ostensibly scheduled to discuss infrastructure. “You can go down the investigation track, and you can go down the investment track or the track of let’s get things done for the American people.”

But in fact Congress is quite capable of focusing on issues that are at the top of Americans’ priority list, even while conducting vigorous oversight. In fact, that is what it is supposed to do.

The Democratic-controlled House has been passing bills at a good clip, even as no fewer than six of its committees are investigating various questions involving the president and his administration.

They include measures to lower prescription drug costs and strengthen the Affordable Care Act and to encourage more employers to offer retirement plans. Going through their checklist of campaign promises, House Democrats have also voted to strengthen background checks of gun buyers, reduce the gender pay disparity and reauthorize the landmark 1994 Violence Against Women Act.

So much for what Trump calls a do-nothing party.

Meanwhile, none of these issues — or much of anything else — is being addressed in the Republican-led Senate.The only business that seems to interest Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is confirming Trump’s nominees, particularly to the courts: So far in this Congress, nominations constitute more than 70 percent of all Senate floor votes.

Getting things done may be Trump’s best hope of survival — as the last president who found himself in the impeachment crosshairs demonstrated. In 1998, as Bill Clinton’s presidency became engulfed in scandal surrounding his affair with a White House intern, his mastery of what was then called “compartmentalization” was tested. Day in and day out, Clinton made sure Americans saw a functioning presidency.

He and lawmakers agreed on legislation to provide $1.2 billion to reduce elementary school class sizes, which was something Clinton had promised in a State of the Union address delivered just days after the nation had heard the name Monica Lewinsky for the first time. Republicans had initially been reluctant to fund Clinton’s program, but climbed aboard as he drummed up public support.

Clinton also worked with then-Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on a bipartisan anti-tobacco bill that won the support of 13 other Republicans and fell just short of breaking a filibuster in the Senate after a four-week debate.

While Clinton raged in private about his treatment at the hands of independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr and the Republicans who controlled Capitol Hill, he deflected questions about the subject as he went about his business in public.

All of it paid off in steadily rising poll numbers.

He could not prevent the investigation from going forward, or Congress from trying to remove him from office. In December 1998, the House voted two articles of impeachment against him, for perjury and for obstruction of justice.

But that very week, Clinton’s job approval in the Gallup poll reached 73 percent — not only the highest of his presidency, but among the best recorded by any chief executive since the mid-1960s. By then, it had become clear that the charges against him would not stick in the Senate, which just under eight weeks later acquitted him.

By doing his job, Clinton saved his presidency.

Even in this polarized environment, there are still opportunities for Trump to do the same.

A big push to rebuild the nation’s infrastructure may be off the table, as much because of Republican opposition to the price tag as Democratic resistance. But many in both parties are eager for deals on some issues, such as cutting prescription drug prices and getting a disaster-relief bill passed. If there is not a budget agreement by Oct. 1, deep automatic spending cuts will hit both nondefense and defense discretionary programs.

Doing any of that, however, requires something we have yet to see from Trump — an ability to focus on his job, rather than nursing his outsize sense of victimhood with incessant tweets about “The Greatest Presidential Harassment in history.” The investigations are going to continue. Whether anything else gets done is entirely up to Trump.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I get that. However you also got a lot of white supremacists who feel like he's ruining the country. my dad lives in North Washington. The town has been a republican stronghold since as far back as I can remember. Once people started losing their houses and jobs though all of that Trump talk went right out the window with it. They're still racist, but at least they can see this guy is bad for their community.
That's because when it comes down to it everyone wants to eat and pay bills. Trump's selling point was he wasn't a politician and was going to bring the good ol' days of turning a screw for $30/hr back. Democrats so worried about the white supremacy angle they forget about the fucking basics.

That's why Obama killed it in states Trump beat Hillary in. He had the same supposed white supremacists voting for him. :smh: Obama knew it was about eating and paying the bills. Democrats have moved so far away from Obama politics it ain't even funny.

Americans in middle america keep saying it's about jobs, economy, healthcare, but you got democrats running around talking about white supremacy. That's how you lose 2020. Can't tell people shit though.

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
That's bullshit.

the Democrats never lost the last election because Hillary got less votes than Trump. They lost because they sat back and let the Republicans rig the game.

Besides, does anybody tell redneck cacs that not voting empowers Biden? Why does shit only work one way?
Wrong. The democrats lost the election because they picked Hillary as their candidate when she wasn't the candidate that the people wanted. Only reason why that bitch got so many votes was because people voted against Trump, not for Hillary.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Wrong. The democrats lost the election because they picked Hillary as their candidate when she wasn't the candidate that the people wanted. Only reason why that bitch got so many votes was because people voted against Trump, not for Hillary.

If that were the case the turnout would have been a lot higher. Also, a lot more Republicans would have flipped. She would have taken more swing States as well

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
That's because when it comes down to it everyone wants to eat and pay bills. Trump's selling point was he wasn't a politician and was going to bring the good ol' days of turning a screw for $30/hr back. Democrats so worried about the white supremacy angle they forget about the fucking basics.

That's why Obama killed it in states Trump beat Hillary in. He had the same supposed white supremacists voting for him. :smh: Obama knew it was about eating and paying the bills. Democrats have moved so far away from Obama politics it ain't even funny.

Americans in middle america keep saying it's about jobs, economy, healthcare, but you got democrats running around talking about white supremacy. That's how you lose 2020. Can't tell people shit though.

Agreed.

Although I'm not so sure they moved. Clinton and Obama had a very bitter rivalry in 2008. So bad that both Clinton's were acting standoffish at the inauguration. Even the Bush's gave him and Michelle more respect. Yet for some reason he stop made her secretary of state. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be the bigger person.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's already planted the seeds to destroy the economy, next term is when the effect are gonna really hit. Part of me hopes he's actually there to have to answer for it and leave no doubt to his base who's responsible. Noreally the guy responsible for it is gone and Repubs try to blame it on the Dem guy cleaning it up. Ain't no stopping the train now, just gotta ride it out. I'll do my part like last time, but I honestly don't give a shit if he gets another term or not.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Agreed.

Although I'm not so sure they moved. Clinton and Obama had a very bitter rivalry in 2008. So bad that both Clinton's were acting standoffish at the inauguration. Even the Bush's gave him and Michelle more respect. Yet for some reason he stop made her secretary of state. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be the bigger person.
They have moved. Center-left politicians shook. The far left has become more and more vocal. People just too deep into their fucking feelings to sit back and look at this shit. Center-left always gets democrats wins at the national level, but the far left is controlling the social media narrative and are the loudest.

The extremes on both sides are about absolutes. And they run around telling everyone on their respective sides that those on the other side are like the extremes. In reality, most people more so in the middle. Obama knew that shit and owned middle America with it.

I remember reading yahoo comments in 2015 when Trump was rising. That's where you tend to get the unfiltered cac feelings on all subjects. Shit has proven highly accurate from police shootings, sports, etc. Most of the shit said in the comments didn't line up with the narrative the far left was putting out.

That's when I knew there was going to be trouble. And today, folks doubling down on the same shit for 2020. :smh:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Brand New Woke Niggas (BNWN) in full effect on this board daily doing Trumps work for him.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man Democrats ain't beating their chest about white supremacy lol, they really never have. They have no direction...They're all over the place throwing darts at everything (immigration, gun control, healthcare, LGBTQ etc) and hoping something will stick. White supremacy is nowhere near a priority for them. Equality for LGBTQ is way more of a priority for them than white supremacy. They con us by tying in our struggles with LGBTQ & we keep falling for the con.

Obama for all his faults was just an excellent politician & orator (like Clinton) who knew how to get cacs to vote for him.

Democrats go on the breakfast club, go to black churches and take photo ops at soul food restaurants, that's how they con us to think they'll address white supremacy. They don't have anything specific that they'll make into law to stop these devils from blowing out our brains or to help get us on an equal playing field financially.

Last edited: