Prostitute Allegedly Chases NFL Player, Terrell Lewis Down The Hotel Hallway Butt Azz Nekkid For Running Off Without Paying!

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
If true he's stupid ass hell.

The bad publicity from this and potential blow back with the NFL will be far worse than just paying her.

Especially since he's been on four teams in five years with one of those appearing to be practice squad only.

They'd cut someone with that resume quick as hell for this dumb shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

The bad publicity from this and potential blow back with the NFL will be far worse than just paying her.

Especially since he's been on four teams in five years with one of those appearing to be practice squad only.

Damn, so that explains why he ran out. I thought he had an actual real career.

She was @ coaches and everyone. Dude can't afford to get cut over some shit like this.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeap... This what got Warren Sapp fired from NFL network...

According to a statement released by the Phoenix Police Department, "officers working security at a Downtown Phoenix hotel were investigating a noise disturbance when they were contacted by a female alleging she had been assaulted." The alleged incident occurred in a guest room at the hotel early Monday morning where an argument ensued, allegedly over money. The altercation allegedly turned physical, spilling out into the hallway, per the Phoenix PD.

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wtf does “1838” mean?
Was he telling her a cash app address?
That nigga kept looking back when he was almost down the hall :lol: :lol: :lol:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
This is why I cannot understand. People my age, is Republican. You got a front row seat into the fuckery. That was GW's presidencies. Clinton left with a surplus. GW fucked off the surplus plus trillions more. Obama came in got shit back on track. And Trump, fucked shit up again.
They don't care, all they know is critical race theory bad, woke bad, dei bad, Mexicans bad, trans people want to convert your children and build that wall!

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Here’s my thing with this. Yes, pay these hoes so you can leave in peace. Second, these hoes gotta stop outing niccas, publicly. If he loses his job, he still ain’t paying you. Figure out another way to get your money. Third, she needed to get the dough upfront. This is why pimps exist. Lmao!