Prostitute Allegedly Chases NFL Player, Terrell Lewis Down The Hotel Hallway Butt Azz Nekkid For Running Off Without Paying!

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
3lzmav.jpg

I guess he aint got it .... :giggle:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moreso, dick n dash, according to the e-streets.

What's crazy he was a "regular" of hers which is allegedly why she didn't take the money upfront......

But the home girl felt he was upto no good and started recording........

Mfkr tried to enforce a nonexistent moneyback guarantee without giving the money

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BRUH........ and she got a home girl she "plays" with?! FUN X 2!! haha
Right...I don't know about paying....I almost don't fault him for running out on the pussy....I fault him for even having them think he was gonna pay and being a repeated customer though. Played himself that night. :lol: You in the NFL and you gotta pay for coochie?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right...I don't know about paying....I almost don't fault him for running out on the pussy....I fault him for even having them think he was gonna pay and being a repeated customer though. Played himself that night. :lol: You in the NFL and you gotta pay for coochie?

He wasn't paying for the coochie...... he was paying for the experience of 2 girls and then to have them leave with no fuss.......

Again he's probably paid on numerous occasions with no problems. ..... this dude was trying to come up while getting off!!

Maybe he had a standing appointment but his pockets were light and he didn't know how to tell them.........

She still caught his ass tho!! Haha

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
It's paying for the bitches to leave or not catch feelings if you just want a nut.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Y'all remember that Bobby Valentino scandal?

Bobby Valentino’s public drama is far from over. Bobby and Reima Houston — the transgender woman who accused the singer of attempting to coerce her into having sex with him — are reportedly gearing up to face off in the courtroom. And something tells us it’s going to get a lot messier before it gets any better.

So let me get this straight (no pun)………what exactly constitutes coercion.

I mean even hoes like to be coerced a lil.

Nvr mind….coercion according to the google dictionary involves a lil more coercing than I thought. Lol

Carry on……