R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years, Kelly "preyed upon children and young women for his own sexual gratification”-KELZ gets 20 more, 19 concurrent, 1 con

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh well/ Don't mess with kids. I don't think some of you realize the emotional damage this fool has done to so many kids. Fuck R Kelly & that other bitch for ruining some many young girls' lives. For all you pro R Kelly niggas, your free to do this.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Boy oh boy do i miss his music.
But he can stay in that cell.
mans everyone who was involved needs to do time too

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still listen to his music, that shit is timeliness classics. But as far as him getting 30 years, he did it to himself. When he got caught the first time, that's when he should have gotten help and turned his life around but he went even harder because he thought he was untouchable. Smh!

I can’t. His shit hits differently for me now.

Im one of those type of people that has a difficult time separating the art from the person. Hence, I rather know less about an artists and their lifestyle.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This feminist bitch just caught 2 major Ls for the black men she was defending. Sounds like an agent to me.

Jennifer-Bonjean_NNPA_Cosby_inter_116.jpg

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I have alotta trouble feeling bad for him. I have even more trouble feeling like 30 years is sufficient.

A whole system of trafficking minors across state lines for his own abuse. :smh: These weren’t mistakes or isolated incidents. This was an all encompassing, calculated, premeditated, repetitive and predatory operation.

A life sentence woulda been the bare minimum but I wouldn’t have been short of flirting with a death penalty either.

If you think he deserves less, you’re part of the problem.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I have alotta trouble feeling bad for him. I have even more trouble feeling like 30 years is sufficient.

A whole system of trafficking minors across state lines for his own abuse. :smh: These weren’t mistakes or isolated incidents. This was an all encompassing, calculated, premeditated, repetitive and predatory operation.

A life sentence woulda been the bare minimum but I wouldn’t have been short of flirting with a death penalty either.

If you think he deserves less, you’re part of the problem.
He probably still thinks he didn't do anything wrong.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Wait, he got a racketeering and sex trafficking charge? Was he selling the girls to others for sex?
The racketeering charge stems from the Mann Act, which felonized the use of interstate or foreign commerce to transport women for immoral purposes. He illegally used his network to trafficking underage girls for his own sexual gratification.

He didn’t have to sell sex to anyone, as his acts were enough to fall under those charges.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i have stated on here multiple times i know girls he smashed when i was in high school. he literally used to come to the court and get girls.

dude been smashing minors for his entire adult life. and the vast majority of them we don't know about.

he got what he deserved.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
The racketeering charge stems from the Mann Act, which felonized the use of interstate or foreign commerce to transport women for immoral purposes. He illegally used his network to trafficking underage girls for his own sexual gratification.

He didn’t have to sell sex to anyone, as his acts were enough to fall under those charges.
So basically paying for a girls airfare to perform an illegal activity. I thought racketeering required some type of monetary compensation.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
So basically paying for a girls airfare to perform an illegal activity. I thought racketeering required some type of monetary compensation.
Paying a series of underage girls airfare and holding some of them against their will to perform sexual acts they didn’t consent to would be the illegal activity.

The law is broad and general in this manner, but it’s the kidnapping and trafficking of said women, and the actual acts are what he’s profiting with. Doesn’t have to be monetary or financial, or sold to anyone else for that matter, so long as he’s illegally gaining something with malicious intent.

It’s why they RICO’d this whole thing cause he had cohorts that were methodical in their planning and showed prior knowledge as to what was happening and what was to be gained with their involvement.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He was molested as a child they should have taken that into consideration before giving him 30 years. I mean the dude had a fucked up childhood he didn't know no better. His decisions was based on being mentally ill dude need psych help not going to prison.

Plenty of people in this world have been molested as children, but they don't do what R. Kelly did. And when he had a chance to get help, he didn't. When he was acquitted the first time, he felt that he was above the law, and continued to commit crimes, but on a higher level. He didn't think he was doing anything wrong - in fact, he flaunted his crimes for all to see. He "fucked around" and found out, as it were.

He probably still thinks he's innocent.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He pretty much getting the same amount of time pimps who be having underage girls be getting.. hearing 20-30 yrs is normal with those type of charges.. some of his acts as far as the controlling, abuse, etc sounds similar to certain pimps

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plenty of people in this world have been molested as children, but they don't do what R. Kelly did. And when he had a chance to get help, he didn't. When he was acquitted the first time, he felt that he was above the law, and continued to commit crimes, but on a higher level. He didn't think he was doing anything wrong - in fact, he flaunted his crimes for all to see. He "fucked around" and found out, as it were.

He probably still thinks he's innocent.
He should have moved out of the United States after he first got acquitted.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
He probably still thinks he didn't do anything wrong.
That’s the worst part. No matter what he may outwardly say just to beat a case, in his mind, he ain’t do shit wrong.

People like him need to be dealt with asap.
Keep in mind, this is the same guy, that when he was told that the people around were stealing 100s of millions from him, he said "So? I'll just go make more money."

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it's crazy that more charges weren't in this case because you have to have a team to pull the stuff he was pulling off. His road manager I believe got charged with forging Aaliyah document to make it seem like she was 18. I bet if they dug deep enough Kellz prob had videos with one of those girls moms too.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
To go from rich & famous beyond your wildest dreams to 3 hots and a cot has GOT to be THE shittiest feeling in the universe! He's going to be singing Happy Birthday to a lot in fellow inmates' relatives. He went from going where ever he want whenever he want to "you go where we tell you to go, when we tell you to go". I also heard that some of his bootlicks and sycophants used some of the money they shafted him out of to open businesses and for investments and shit. Their gravy train he pulled into the Graybar Depot, and all of the passengers are jumping ship, because they no longer need him, and they sure as fuck ain't gonna be there for him now. Let's see how many of those "collect calls from a correctional institution" they take?

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean, he probably deserves it for the shit we know he did back in the day. But for the more recent stuff????
Judge was on point this time.... if your daughter was one of his victims.... you'd be high fiving the judge and taking her out for beers and Hennesey shots

facts
30 years is a bit much.

But all you shills will cosign this, never realizing that this movement is against you too.
do you have children? also do you have female children.if not then i understand your reply
30 years wow!! I mean he was a nasty nigga but 30 years :smh: :smh:
yes he did a lot to kids man and grown women he was a predator bottom line about it...ok think about this ok think about the stuff he did to kids that wasnt in the media.i have 2 girls and a son and im glad he got the time maybe this will set a example to the other perves and predators..

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Keep in mind, this is the same guy, that when he was told that the people around were stealing 100s of millions from him, he said "So? I'll just go make more money."
When you know you got the money train in ya back pocket, you not worried about who stealing what.

:smh:

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got 30 years and Still has another trial set for August… doesn’t look like he’ll ever be free again, which is good because he’s a sexual deviant who preyed on young, underaged females AND males, as well as, others who we took advantage of by using his fame and money to lure them into being his personal sex slaves. This nigga is Sick, and was passing out herpes like free cheese..