Racism/white supremacy, School of The Americas and the coup d’etat in Honduras!!!

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Damn, I have not seen you in a minute fam :lol:

glad to see you're still around

:lol::lol::lol:

What's good bruh?!

Still hit up BGOL from time to time.....been crazy-busy of late. I haven't seen your ass around here lately either.

I don't know about this. I been to many military schools and all of them taught me to kill. They taught me to kill the ememy not based on race but based on the need to survive. Like I said, I have been to many different military schools but I never killed nobody nor have I ever organized a coup of any government.

This crap about the school of americas is bull. People do crazy shit most of time because they wanna do crazy shat. People hate other races cause they wanna hate other races. Some white people think they are better than other people cause they wanna think that. It's whats in a persons heart that make them do what they do, not some damn school. sorry

You can analize this all u want. But people just do stupid things like kill, hate and otherwise. You just be one of the smart ones and dont do it.

Hell, we go to high school for 12 years and still come out dont knowing shit.

The problem with School of the America's training isn't that it produces competent soldiers/assassins. The problem is that these soldiers are by-and-large shock troops used by corrupt regimes who are willing to advance our unilateral aims in Latin America.

It's no coincidence that School of the Americas graduates have been involved in nearly every major coup in Latin America since it's inception (including the most recent coup in Honduras).

Chess my nigga.

Last edited:

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know about this. I been to many military schools and all of them taught me to kill. They taught me to kill the ememy not based on race but based on the need to survive. Like I said, I have been to many different military schools but I never killed nobody nor have I ever organized a coup of any government.

This crap about the school of americas is bull. People do crazy shit most of time because they wanna do crazy shat. People hate other races cause they wanna hate other races. Some white people think they are better than other people cause they wanna think that. It's whats in a persons heart that make them do what they do, not some damn school. sorry

You can analize this all u want. But people just do stupid things like kill, hate and otherwise. You just be one of the smart ones and dont do it.

Well sir, my problem is the system of racism/white supremacy. Now if people, classified as non white, in latin America or in Afrika or any part of the universe, are killing each other then that killing is taking place under the system of racism/white supremacy because it dominates everything. We are not living in a democratic/capitalistic system but in a system dominated and shaped by the people classified as white. And that is the system of racism/white supremacy. oNe!!!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
soa.JPG

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
excellent thread kefta

I'm not sure if you have seen this documentary or not

The War on Democracy

89033-large.jpg

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3739500579629840148

but it provides a detailed history of the U.S./CIA involvement in covertly staging multiple coup coup d'etat in Central and South America (going as far back as the 50's I believe) for the purpose of

1. furthering U.S. interest (which basically a guise for expanding political and economic power at the expense of other countries and its people).

2. Replace political leadership in Central/South America who won't go along with the program (ex former Ecuadorian President Jaime Roldos), and then insert leaders who are CIA controlled stooges who enforce totalitarian regimes and economic policies favorable to U.S. business interests.

damn good documentary

Watching this is making me so angry..............

:angry::angry::angry:

water

OG Investor

As you clearly demonstrated with your post.

You missed the entire point of the thread because you didn't take the time to look at the video.

You can also download it to look at it later too..
:cool:

water

OG Investor
:eek: will i go buck wild or will i :hmm:

We're sorry, but this video may not be available. :angry:

:eek::eek::eek:

I just downloaded it thank God :lol:

I'll upload in a couple of minutes............

Can't believe they took the shit down, may have a snitch on here

:smh::smh::smh:

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yep they were doing some crazy stuff at Benning in the 80s and 90s, but WHINSEC has since changed for the better.

Fort Benning is the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC), the successor to the Army's School of the Americas. Renamed in 2001, WHINSEC is a Department of Defense institute that instructs rising civilian, military and law enforcement leaders from throughout the Western Hemisphere. Its goals explicitly include strengthening democracy, instilling a respect for the rule of law and honoring human rights by educating an array of military and civilian students to solve regional problems, including peacefully resolving border conflicts, fighting terrorism, the illegal drug trade and organized crime, responding to natural disasters and supporting peacekeeping efforts.

The institute was formerly called the School of the Americas, and it trained many international military officers such as Manuel Noriega (U.S.-supported dictator in Panama between 1983 to 1989) and Gonzalo Guevara Cerritos (responsible for instance for the University of Central America massacre of 1989).Graduates of the SOA also include men such as Hugo Banzer Suárez, Leopoldo Galtieri, Efraín Ríos Montt, Vladimiro Montesinos, Guillermo Rodríguez, Omar Torrijos, Roberto Viola, Roberto D'Aubuisson (responsible for the killing of Salvadorean Archbishop Óscar Romero), Victor Escobar, and Juan Velasco Alvarado.Because many of its students have been associated with death squads, and coups in Latin American countries, the school's acronym is reparsed by its detractors as the "School of the Assassins". In 1999, the United States House of Representatives voted to cut off funding for the school, and in 2001, it changed its name: "So widely documented is the participation of the School's graduates in torture, murder, and political repression throughout Latin America that in 2001 the School officially changed its name to the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation."

water

OG Investor
^^^^^

Downloading this one too as we speak :lol:

They are taking down shit like this and leaving 50 cents?

Yo Sneed, bookmark the thread and I'll drop the link in the morning, going to bed.

It's will be a megaupload link 242MB

Bless

smokedacane

Star
Registered
Watching this is making me so angry..............

Shit is foul and clearly demonstrates that the U.S. is operating on a facade which is not indicative of truly democratic principles. Instead of lending a helping to economically disparaging countries we rape and pillage third world countries around the world with the use of various organizations at our disposal.

You watch this video and come to understand why America is hated so much around the world.

unadulterated fuckery:hmm:

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
People that post racist articles and want to promote ethical values based on their education, and belives need to be banned with out a doubt.. It's bad enough that within our own country we cannot solve our own personal problem's.

La riots its a proven fact:):yes::eek::lol::dance::dance:

water

OG Investor
Shit is foul and clearly demonstrates that the U.S. is operating on a facade which is not indicative of truly democratic principles. Instead of lending a helping to economically disparaging countries we rape and pillage third world countries around the world with the use of various organizations at our disposal.

You watch this video and come to understand why America is hated so much around the world.

unadulterated fuckery:hmm:

This is shit I know first hand but at the same time I still go through the emotions.

The names of the committees being the opposite of what they really are...........
The killing without even a consideration......

And for what?

Some of these countries have no natural resources.

Then the former CIA director talking the bullshit about Pinochet only killing 200 people.

Sometimes I wonder if this life is some type of experiment by some one/thing/being

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People that post racist articles and want to promote ethical values based on their education, and belives need to be banned with out a doubt.. It's bad enough that within our own country we cannot solve our own personal problem's.

La riots its a proven fact:):yes::eek::lol::dance::dance:

:confused::confused::confused: What and who are you referring too Sir? If its this post, then i want you to demonstrate how racist it is. oNe!!!

smokedacane

Star
Registered
This is shit I know first hand but at the same time I still go through the emotions.

The names of the committees being the opposite of what they really are...........
The killing without even a consideration......

And for what?

Some of these countries have no natural resources.

Then the former CIA director talking the bullshit about Pinochet only killing 200 people.

Sometimes I wonder if this life is some type of experiment by some one/thing/being

If you have ever read or listened to the audio book of Confessions of an Economic Hitman he elaborates on much of the bullshit going on in South America. Some of what he mentions ties in directly with what was presented in the doc.

In his second book he has a section dedicated to Africa.

water

OG Investor
If you have ever read or listened to the audio book of Confessions of an Economic Hitman he elaborates on much of the bullshit going on in South America. Some of what he mentions ties in directly with what was presented in the doc.

In his second book he has a section dedicated to Africa.

You mean a second book is is currently writing?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
when i see the people rise up like that i wonder if the people of this country would ever.i mean a total up rise for the whole world to see.....but then i wake up cause i know too many way too many are happy being sheep.they'd rather die with guilt than get off their knees.the u.s will never change.but the good news is soon all will see the truth soon,and i feel that day will come in our life time not our kids or their's.

water

OG Investor
when i see the people rise up like that i wonder if the people of this country would ever.i mean a total up rise for the whole world to see.....but then i wake up cause i know too many way too many are happy being sheep.they'd rather die with guilt than get off their knees.the u.s will never change.but the good news is soon all will see the truth soon,and i feel that day will come in our life time not our kids or their's.

Good luck with that thought..........