Raekwon - House of Flying Daggers (Video)

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

*Edit*

Oh shit how Princess Reche made it in this shit? :lol:

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit a nigga forgot about this.....................

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I can't front the nigga came off fucked up on this shit @ 1st but caught himself...

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn, dope as fuck!! I wish everybody showed Dilla his respect when he was alive but eh......:dunno:! Tight song!!:yes:

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
inspector deck is still the best in the wu but rae jus got that style i like for some reason, shit is hot

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
inspector deck is still the best in the wu but rae jus got that style i like for some reason, shit is hot

Deck is cool but I respectfully disagree about him being the best.

*slight detour*

phAsE3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't wait for the cd to drop!! I'm going out to support.

Good looks on the flashback, Leroy Soup Nutz.

Rick Ronson

Banned
inspector deck is still the best in the wu

GZA.jpg

"nigga!.......did you hear that shit?"

large_Ghostface-Killah-du01.jpg

"yeah........i heard that shit"

palo125

Support BGOL
Registered
The Chef is Not Playing Games This Time,. New York Need this Right About Now,. Getting Tired of That Dirty South Garbage,.

It Also Remind Me of a Resurrection of Triumph from WuTang Forever, But More Powerful,. Like I want To Give Someone a Beat Down For Looking at Me Wrong While I am listening to this.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
The Chef is Not Playing Games This Time,. New York Need this Right About Now,. Getting Tired of That Dirty South Garbage,.

It Also Remind Me of a Resurrection of Triumph from WuTang Forever, But More Powerful,. Like I want To Give Someone a Beat Down For Looking at Me Wrong While I am listening to this.

Unfortunately his music will fall on deaf ears. Niggas will flock to that bullshit album Jay putting out. :smh: Hopefully Rae could do @ least 100K.