Rapper PNB Rock shot and killed!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who?

At this point I'm more concerned about these dudes as Black men than as rappers. I've never heard of no Sauce Money Waka Flaka or PNB Rocks.

It's hard to even have a night out in this town without the threat of catching a stray. That ain't normal to me and I think it's terrible that it is normal for so many.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Who?

At this point I'm more concerned about these dudes as Black men than as rappers. I've never heard of no Sauce Money Waka Flaka or PNB Rocks.

It's hard to even have a night out in this town without the threat of catching a stray. That ain't normal to me and I think it's terrible that it is normal for so many.
Stop acting , you from A and you never hear of Waka Flaka. And Sauce Money who wrote for Puffy and ran with Jay

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont think they can put this on the GF. If yall never been to Roscoes (the few in LA)......it be A LOT of hanging out in parking lots, niccas trying to sell mixtapes, homeless, etc. I can just assume that this is gonna be a situation as simple as he probably had on jewelry, a broke nicca seen him (jeweled up with a pretty female....thats a haters main course) and next thing you know this where we at.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’re saying it was a robbery gone wrong, at a restaurant. Apparently his girl posted his location while they were eating :wow:

His last Twitter post. Niggas came for that watch

Another twist...dude took away her social media because she was doing too much,-!: he just gave it back to her yesterday

Last edited:

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
R.I.P. Hate these fucking stories.....time to change what we rap about. I dj, and when I listen to the lyrics we all dance to, it gets depressing after a while with all the negative shit they rap about.

No other genre has this type of death surrounding it, time to change rap's karma

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dayum, it's like hunting season on rappers....

quiet-elmer.gif

sad...RIP, when will it end?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I dont think they can put this on the GF. If yall never been to Roscoes (the few in LA)......it be A LOT of hanging out in parking lots, niccas trying to sell mixtapes, homeless, etc. I can just assume that this is gonna be a situation as simple as he probably had on jewelry, a broke nicca seen him (jeweled up with a pretty female....thats a haters main course) and next thing you know this where we at.
Do he rap street shit?