Rapper PNB Rock shot and killed!

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If yall look.....she posted pics of their food so that means they were already there for a minute to sit, order and get ur food. Thats more than enough time for someone from outside, someone who was eating there too, a waitress, a cook, etc too make a call or text tryin to catch an easy lic. It was probably just him and his girl (no security or homies) so people thought easy pickings. Hate thieves with a passion.

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still can't wrap my mind around why people want every fuckin second of their lives on social media and why people floss their shit on social media. Just like those wealthy dudes from Dubai shop for women on IG, the wolves are shopping for the next jux.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is his girl. He made her get off IG in March and apparently he just gave her back her IG password yesterday. :confused:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:fuckyousay: :hithead:

THAT GODDAMN SOCIAL MEDIA BOY. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

XzVhK5.jpg

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But this the EXACT reason why I always go to the Roscoes in Pasadena. No one hangin out, able to order ur shit, sit down and eat and dip without issues. EVERY TIME I went to ANY Roscoes in the city, there has ALWAYS been activity outside. ALWAYS. And that just mean, niccas just outside talkin or doin anything else other than wanting to order some food.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's from Philly but that video said LA,where did it happen at? cause if it happened in LA the same place where country clowns "ain't going" is at then niggas need to leave LA cause it's no safe there for them PERIOD.

They were just talking about him and how he might be picked up by the feds in Philly for being linked to a gang there and now he's dead,sad to see our young brothers are dying by the hands of other young black men,it's easier to rap about robbing than actually doing it.

RIP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
But this the EXACT reason why I always go to the Roscoes in Pasadena. No one hangin out, able to order ur shit, sit down and eat and dip without issues. EVERY TIME I went to ANY Roscoes in the city, there has ALWAYS been activity outside. ALWAYS. And that just mean, niccas just outside talkin or doin anything else other than wanting to order some food.
Good heads up when I visit.

pXr3E7.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
STAY THE FUCK OUTTA LA.....NO CALIFORNIA LOVE,NO LIVE AND DIE IN LA,BOYZNDAHOOD,MENACE,POETIC CRIMINAL,WEED,CHICKEN N WAFFLES,TACO,MESSICANS NONE OF THAT SHIT.

LA IS A NO VISIT IF YOU'RE A RAPPER OR ENTERTAINER PERIOD

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's from Philly but that video said LA,where did it happen at? cause if it happened in LA the same place where country clowns "ain't going" is at then niggas need to leave LA cause it's no safe there for them PERIOD.

They were just talking about him and how he might be picked up by the feds in Philly for being linked to a gang there and now he's dead,sad to see our young brothers are dying by the hands of other young black men,it's easier to rap about robbing than actually doing it.

RIP

It happened at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles.