Rapper Pop Smoke dead

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Damn..dude got a death wish. It's him being all nonchalant about it that gets me. I'm not familiar with Cali laws. But I thought underage murders served time in juvenile center. Until being resent to prison after turning 18 to serve the rest of the rest of their sentence. I understand some states not wanted to sentence a 15 year old to life. But dude gotta do more than a few years.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn..dude got a death wish. It's him being all nonchalant about it that gets me. I'm not familiar with Cali laws. But I thought underage murders served time in juvenile center. Until being resent to prison after turning 18 to serve the rest of the rest of their sentence. I understand some states not wanted to sentence a 15 year old to life. But dude gotta do more than a few years.
Yeah Colton’s gotta explain this shit to me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep shout out to Alpo.

yea Alpo was a retard who slept on todays game, see Alpo was safe in the streets of new jersey...

and would roll up to Harlem world every now and then.. where he FUCKED UP was GOING ON LINE,

thats where ALL THE street goons LOOK FOR THIER OPPS location....

if he wouldve kept it old school, and stayed off the internet....and out of harlem, hed still be telling stories and copping

pleas on how he didnt murder that Child and chop off his fingers... oh well...

RIP TO THAT YOUNG CHILD!!!

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Lost soul. There will be an update on this thread unfortunately.

WiTeF is he even talking about?
@keone @ViCiouS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
@keone @ViCiouS

what is going on?
i mean im not surprised since he still got opps
didnt this happen before?
casket thing is wild tho smh

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People that run in these groups need to be separate from society.

I don't even wanna know about their misdeeds, always trying to outdo each other.

I thought honeycomb brazy was sick and demented for going on with life like he didn't get his grandparents killed by gunshots and fire.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

GSt88azasAAQsZ9

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these young cats really do believe they are invincible.

you aint lying.. its aint just the young dudes its the chicks too, the other day,

some pretty lil air head, was making mockery of how she killed her ex..

only to have her ass shot up, during the grand opening of her store...

their concept of "death" and Life simply doesnt exist in some of these young heads...

video games???