Raw Dog Material...Knocked Up Edition

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
EmelbsxVgAAAn8T.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All of those are GREAT phrases of what NOT to say to a pregnant woman...BUT the; 'You shouldn't eat/drink that" one,. I'm gonna need a little more context to that one. Cause if you're downing a 40oz, wouldn't you want someone to let you know you shouldn't drink that?!?!?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All of those are GREAT phrases of what NOT to say to a pregnant woman...BUT the; 'You shouldn't eat/drink that" one,. I'm gonna need a little more context to that one. Cause if you're downing a 40oz, wouldn't you want someone to let you know you shouldn't drink that?!?!?

If they drinking a 40 oz when noticeably pregnant?

We way pass saying anything at all.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I think they mean people micro managing a pregnant woman's diet

Especially when they themselves are not eating "healthy "

You shouldn't eat that cookie, too much gluten, is that vegan, you need real meat, you should go vegan etc etc

Every woman and every pregnancy is different

You don't know their personalsituation enough to really comment

I ain't saying smoke a Newport and sip on easy Jesus obviously but

I knew women who had blood disorder and had to eat liver and iron supplements and had family telling her not to listen to those white doctors.

They weren't there when she had complications and nearly bled out.

That's obviously extreme but that's where that sentiment comes from.