Red Dead Online/BGOL Posse Official Thread

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
15 Things You Need To Know For RDR 2 Online

Everyone needs to watch this video before they hop online tomorrow or Friday. Free gun at the Fence and a free horse at the stable. He also mentions not investing too much time ranking up and obtaining money because R* posted in their news wire about a possible reset after the beta ends.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
What's funny is that people will spend and will probably over time could've brought real life gold to put in a safe deposit box.

shit I might be one of them if online is fun smmfh

Did you ever hop on? I saw Slym got the jail break achievement.

nah...dealing w/ some bullshit...I was hoping to get on tonite...might be able to tomorrow

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
When does the REAL online start, not this beta shit?

If there's no guarantee that my stats and what I earn will carry over then I'm with ghost I'm not putting too much effort into it...

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

If there's no guarantee that my stats and what I earn will carry over then I'm with ghost I'm not putting too much effort into it...

ya I’m kind of annoyed by that...so that means I’ll probably have to recreate my character too

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I would guess mid December to early January at the latest. No info right now.

Slympickens82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need the crew to be online with me. I just couldn’t get into it last night, also I was already tired as fuck since it was like almost 7 before I could even log on. Thanks rockstar for wasting my day off from work cause your shits always broken. I should’ve known better than to think it was gonna work smoothly.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I need the crew to be online with me. I just couldn’t get into it last night, also I was already tired as fuck since it was like almost 7 before I could even log on. Thanks rockstar for wasting my day off from work cause your shits always broken. I should’ve known better than to think it was gonna work smoothly.

I don’t even think I’m gonna play it since they're talking about resetting shit when the beta’s done...that means I probably have to make a new character and replay the same intro mission again and start grinding all over...I’d rather just continue playing single player and just finish up the side missions and shit...I’m 100% done w/ the story but around 80% done overall

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ead-online-beta-progress-may-not-be-permanent

Unlike many so-called "betas" these days, which primarily exist as marketing tools rather than for the purposes of any meaningful testing, Rockstar says Red Dead Redemption will remain in beta as long as required - "which may take several weeks or months" - in order to create a "complete, fun and fully-functional experience".

nah man they need solid fucking answers...I don’t mind the beta taking that long if you can retain your stats but don’t talk about the shit potentially lasting months only to have all your shit reset foh

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Got in and created "Black Bo Freeman" and whats crazy is his default attire was damn near what I pictured in my head before online dropped. After the intro I just kept getting booted to the main screen. Bo Freeman got some strong genes.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Reddit users on Xbox have said that they're still having trouble getting online today. So just a heads up. I'm gonna try after work tonight.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Reddit users on Xbox have said that they're still having trouble getting online today. So just a heads up. I'm gonna try after work tonight.
On first start up it was stuck on the loading screens. I restarted my Xbox and it then it allowed to go through character creation and the tutorial mission. Once that's done and it spits you into the public lobbies it's a mess. IF you can make it to a story marker you might be alright, but just riding around in freeroam for more than 5 minutes is next to impossible right now. I probably won't fool with it anymore until the weekend.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh....please add a full date to the title trust me it adds to the value once its 7 yrs later and were still playing