Remy ma's son killed somebody?

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I am looking close at those eyes, and am I detecting faggotry? Age difference could suggest sex services and somebody wanted more, and it was the other way.

**Looks at comment, then the screen name**

tenor.gif

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
she has also had judgments against her and supported many criminal defense attorneys.

but even if she is wealthy how does that equate to her grown ass son?
Do you think any of her money was invested in his education for example did they pay for tutors, and summer camps that emphasized things like coding, science, and preparing for his SATs? I bet you anything that they spoiled him, buying him what he wanted to look good so they could floss.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you think any of her money was invested in his education for example did they pay for tutors, and summer camps that emphasized things like coding, science, and preparing for his SATs? I bet you anything that they spoiled him, buying him what he wanted to look good so they could floss.
I have no reason to think it wasn't.

One thing I do know after raising 6 kids, is that regardless of the opportunities afforded them and the structure and nurturing given, they will do what the fuck they want to do.

He may have had everything you said and still decided the street is where he wanted to be

You can raise them but you can't live for them

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

One thing I do know after raising 6 kids, is that regardless of the opportunities afforded them and the structure and nurturing given, they will do what the fuck they want to do.

He may have had everything you said and still decided the street is where he wanted to be

Maybe the problem is having six kids and insufficient time to raise them properly. I have one child and some money and yet it still is a challenge, so I can only imagine having five more. But in the case of Remy she has more than enough funds to make sure her child is in the right school, and can pay for his tutors as early as three, but if education was a priority from day one and all the measures were properly taken, welp you will be right, its on the kid, so no tears should be wasted on his poor life decisions.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe the problem is having six kids and insufficient time to raise them properly. I have one child and some money and yet it still is a challenge, so I can only imagine having five more. But in the case of Remy she has more than enough funds to make sure her child is in the right school, and can pay for his tutors as early as three, but if education was a priority from day one and all the measures were properly taken, welp you will be right, its on the kid, so no tears should be wasted on his poor life decisions.

Maybe she did.

The point I was making is 6 kids with the same opportunities all make their own choices,

All my kids had excellent grades and when the schools taught them the 3 Rs , they were educated in the home.

Your challenge is just starting, currently, you can decide for your child as they get older that power is no longer yours.

you talk of the right school and tutors so you are assuming that her child is a dummy and got bad grades.

he may have been an honor student and graduated early and that still doesn't mean he is going to be straight-laced.

everybody that chooses the street doesn't do it for need cause they poor living with roaches in the bricks.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Maybe she did.

The point I was making is 6 kids with the same opportunities all make their own choices,

All my kids had excellent grades and when the schools taught them the 3 Rs , they were educated in the home.

Your challenge is just starting, currently, you can decide for your child as they get older that power is no longer yours.

you talk of the right school and tutors so you are assuming that her child is a dummy and got bad grades.

he may have been an honor student and graduated early and that still doesn't mean he is going to be straight-laced.

everybody that chooses the street doesn't do it for need cause they poor living with roaches in the bricks.
Like I said if she did then it's all on the kid, but I am willing to bet that she did none of that stuff, choosing to do the typical indoctrinating her children to the world of hyperconsumerism and passing it off as love.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said if she did then it's all on the kid, but I am willing to bet that she did none of that stuff, choosing to do the typical indoctrinating her children to the world of hyperconsumerism and passing it off as love.
dude the papers are full of kids that went to the right school and had tutors and nannies and all the shit money can but are criminals

affluent privileged kids that kill their parents and or others.

to assume that because she is a black female she neglected her child's material needs? That's just crazy

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
dude the papers are full of kids that went to the right school and had tutors and nannies and all the shit money can but are criminals

affluent privileged kids that kill their parents and or others.

to assume that because she is a black female she neglected her child's material needs? That's just crazy

For ever one of these stories I can dish out a million where the kids didn't get raised correctly, so do you really want to play that game?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
@RoadRage @ballscout1

You both can come to your own conclusions.

My experiences with these types of situations are that we are experts in giving them emotional and physical love, but when it comes to teaching our children to be disciplined men who can forgo their emotions and instant gratification so that we can live a more stable and less chaotic life, well this is where we typically need to work on. Again not saying that is the case with Remy, but everything that was said in that video is typical of a mother who thinks smothering her child with affection and gifts is more important than teaching him to be a man who can control his emotions and critically think when things start to get crazy, the sad thing is not being able to master this discipline is one of the leading reasons why so many youth turn to violence and is one of the leading reasons why so many of them crash out by throwing their lives away.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

This is what I tell new parents: "You may have wants and desires for your kids but remember this: they are their own independent entity, and they will do what they want, regardless of what kind of future you had planned for them."

Dude at my job is a new dad, and he was telling me all of the things he wants his daughter to do. And then, I asked him, "What if she don't wanna do that?" Dude gave me a blank for about 4 seconds.