Rest In Heaven O.J. "Orenthal James" Simpson

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'm late and hurt about this but rest in power to OG O.J. Simpson.

I'll never forget that Twitter that I posted in here about people saying he was in hospice and he was trolling them and rode off in his car laughing.

Fuck every last crakkka who talked shit about him because he's innocent bitch.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian

The Goldman and Brown families will be on at least equal footing with other creditors and will probably have an even stronger claim, as Simpson's estate is settled under terms established by the trust created in January. The will lists his four children and notes that any beneficiary who seeks to challenge provisions of the will "shall receive, free of trust, one dollar ($1.00) and no more in lieu of any claimed interest in this will or its assets."

@fonzerrillii can you help explain this?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian

Damn, I hope the Simpson family does something about that.

That lawyer needs to be hung doing that shit and under the same breath lying saying he would make sure they don't get none to turnaround and change it to get them paid when oj is an innocent man who didn't kill them and don't owe them shit.

Goes to show can't trust these lawyers after death.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn, I hope the Simpson family does something about that.

That lawyer needs to be hung doing that shit and under the same breath lying saying he would make sure they don't get none to turnaround and change it to get them paid when oj is an innocent man who didn't killed them and don't owe them shit.

Goes to show can't trust these lawyers after death.

Lawyer should have just kept his damn mouth shut and handled business

It's this generation

Everyone wants attention

Of course he was gonna have to backtrack saying all that tough talk loud in public right after the death.

He could have done all this with NO NOISE.

STFU and let the Brown family try to make it public and then look like money hungry trying to hurt OJ kids and grandkids.

Dude was a dummy mission from jump.

Just stay quiet this is not loud lawyer time.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Lawyer should have just kept his damn mouth shut and handled business

It's this generation

Everyone wants attention

Of course he was gonna have to backtrack saying all that tough talk loud in public right after the death.

He could have done all this with NO NOISE.

STFU and let the Brown family try to make it public and then look like money hungry trying to hurt OJ kids and grandkids.

Dude was a dummy mission from jump.

Just stay quiet this is not loud lawyer time.
I'm pissed about this and everything you said is right.

This is why you gotta be extra careful on which lawyer you choose to represent you and your family after you're gone.

Seems like his own lawyer was plotting on him that he couldn't wait to betray Simpson after his death.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm pissed about this and everything you said is right.

This is why you gotta be extra careful on which lawyer you choose to represent you and your family after you're gone.

Seems like his own lawyer was plotting on him that he couldn't wait to betray Simpson after his death.

I don't know...

IT could just be an attention whore whose 15 seconds of fame horribly backfired

He said that sh*t with his chest out and the entirety of the OJ haters descended on his head

And less than 48 hours later he came back out castrated and compliant

Something OJ would have NEVER and never DID do.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I don't know...

IT could just be an attention whore whose 15 seconds of fame horribly backfired

He said that sh*t with his chest out and the entirety of the OJ haters descended on his head

And less than 48 hours later he came back out castrated and compliant

Something OJ would have NEVER and never DID do.
I don't think he would've ever done that shit if o.j. was still alive. It's sad how they disrespect the dead. There's no honor even in death..So, you can't trust no one dead or alive.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think he would've ever done that shit if o.j. was still alive. It's sad how they disrespect the dead. There's no honor even in death..So, you can't trust no one dead or alive.

Of course that's why this happened OJ was dead and now he was in the spotlight

But I don't think this dumb ass thought this through like that.

How was trying to disrespect OJ?

He was an attention whore trying to get clout off his most famous client death. The issue as I see it is him TALKING PUBLICLY!

I actually appreciate that he was serious about keeping that money for the kids. It was probably sincere?

He just stupidly thought he could be the new " voice of OJ".

Nope. No one got the shoulders to bear that weight.

Shout out to Killa Cam

I don't think we can say don't trust this lawyer because BEFORE this? Apparently he really took good care of OJ money and protecting it from creditors.

I thinks it's more about being addicted to that attention drug.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian

Who visited that nigga? :lol:

when-max-sees-alan.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Of course that's why this happened OJ was dead and now he was in the spotlight

But I don't think this dumb ass thought this through like that.

How was trying to disrespect OJ?

He was an attention whore trying to get clout off his most famous client death. The issue as I see it is him TALKING PUBLICLY!

I actually appreciate that he was serious about keeping that money for the kids. It was probably sincere?

He just stupidly thought he could be the new " voice of OJ".

Nope. No one got the shoulders to bear that weight.

Shout out to Killa Cam

I don't think we can say don't trust this lawyer because BEFORE this? Apparently he really took good care of OJ money and protecting it from creditors.

I thinks it's more about being addicted to that attention drug.
I respect where you're coming from with this but I don't want no lawyer talking like that for attention. What's private should stay that way even after I'm gone.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I respect where you're coming from with this but I don't want no lawyer talking like that for attention. What's private should stay that way even after I'm gone.

your 1000% f**king right

We been on the same page the whole time

keep your mouth SHUT

now and forever

cause all that tough talk (real or fake) might have actually screwed OJ whole family over.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
your 1000% f**king right

We been on the same page the whole time

keep your mouth SHUT

now and forever

cause all that tough talk (real or fake) might have actually screwed OJ whole family over.
O.j. deserves better and should be able to rest in peace knowing his family is taken care of.

Like we both say, shut ya damn mouth and do your job.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

everything OJ did was against white people...why should we feel hes shameless,... bomani is making a speech on someone who if he were not black bo wouldnt bother giving a hot take.

oj is NOT black....oj is oj he said it and he lived by it so black people speaking as if WE need to answer or acknowledge in some way for his transgressions against the cacs whose circles he ran in is completely unnecessary.

OJ is shameless, dispicable, and a narcissist who only cared about his image.

The shame of it is once he realized he couldn't function in the white world, he came running back to the Black community he didn't want anything to do with before he killed those people.

Most Black know he's a murderer. He was beating the shit out of Nicole while they were married. There's just this fear of saying it out loud in the wrong setting for fear of being called a sellout or Uncle Tom or some silly shit.

I wish his family nothin but the best. Like I've said before, I did not celebrate his death, but certainly don't give two shits that he's dead.

OJ represents a the biggest victory a Black man has ever gotten in a court of law. To kill two people and be found not guilty was unthinkable!
Good for him I guess, but I don't celebrate the man. I will always celebrate that victory because GOTDAMMIT, we needed that after all the foul shit that went down in L.A. back then. Rodney King and the cops getting off, LAPD's bullshit in the Black community, the killing of Latasha Harlins and then the Korean bitch gets community service! Black people needed that verdict at that time. Just wish there was a different actor that got the victory.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OJ represents a the biggest victory a Black man has ever gotten in a court of law. To kill two WHITE people and be found not guilty was unthinkable!
Good for him I guess, but I don't celebrate the man. I will always celebrate that victory because GOTDAMMIT, we needed that after all the foul shit that went down in L.A. back then. Rodney King and the cops getting off, LAPD's bullshit in the Black community, the killing of Latasha Harlins and then the Korean bitch gets community service! Black people needed that verdict at that time. Just wish there was a different actor that got the victory.
Fixed..
The victory wasn't that he got away with killing two cacs...the victory was he exposed the assumptions of white America. They just knew that nigga was going to get convicted...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fixed..
The victory wasn't that he got away with killing two cacs...the victory was he exposed the assumptions of white America. They just knew that nigga was going to get convicted...
Right!!! It's like we knew the cops that beat Rodney King were going to get convicted, but got off totally absolved of any wrong doing.

White America just knew OJ was going to be found guilty.

WE NEEDED THAT VICTORY to atone for all the other repugnant shit that was going on in LA back then.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I'm late and hurt about this but rest in power to OG O.J. Simpson.

I'll never forget that Twitter that I posted in here about people saying he was in hospice and he was trolling them and rode off in his car laughing.

Fuck every last crakkka who talked shit about him because he's innocent bitch.
So it was u that posted it. I remember someone posted it early that something was wrong.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So it was u that posted it. I remember someone posted it early that something was wrong.
Yeah, that was me that posted it first but you know threads go to the next page or go down further when other people make threads on the main page.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yeah, that was me that posted it first but you know threads go to the next page or go down further when other people make threads on the main page.
I used u as reference in my earlier comment. I just didnt know it was u. Crazy that it was true

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Fuck every last one of them crakkkas and sambo in that YouTube video.

O.j. died as a free man and them motherfuckers are mad about it..
How is Dershowitz a CAC? All he’s been doing is protecting him.

And if MLH with all the work he puts into the community is a sambo, WITEF is O.J.???

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
How is Dershowitz a CAC? All he’s been doing is protecting him.

And if MLH with all the work he puts into the community is a sambo, WITEF is O.J.???
I didn't put no labels on the names but I was going off of that title of the video of it saying he should've died in prison.

Lamont Hill is definitely a sambo because he still believe O.J. is a murderer.