Rest in peace to Vikings rookie Khyree Jackson, 24, killed in auto accident.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Rest in peace and condolences to their family and friends. They're all old enough to have been my sons.

Vikings rookie Khyree Jackson, 24, killed in auto accident​

Two other former college football players were also killed in the crash​

ian casselberry
Contributing writer
Sat, Jul 6, 2024, 12:21 PM EDT·3 min read

44f2e7a0-3baf-11ef-afe9-f58d8184f5dc

Vikings rookie Khyree Jackson, 24, killed in auto accident
The football world received some terrible news Saturday morning with reports that three former college players and high school teammates were killed in an auto accident, including the NFL's Khyree Jackson. The former Oregon cornerback was a fourth-round selection by the Minnesota Vikings in the 2024 NFL Draft. He was 24.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"The accident occurred in Prince George's County. According to the police statement, Hazel was driving a maroon Dodge Charger, with Jackson in the front passenger seat and Lytton in the backseat, when investigators believe the vehicle was struck by another car while attempting a lane change at high speed.

The car carrying the three players was forced off the road and hit multiple tree stumps, per the report. A third car was also involved in the incident, but no one in the other two automobiles involved were injured. Authorities responded to the scene at 3:14 a.m. Saturday."

Damn .......

But charges are pending for the other driver

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"The accident occurred in Prince George's County. According to the police statement, Hazel was driving a maroon Dodge Charger, with Jackson in the front passenger seat and Lytton in the backseat, when investigators believe the vehicle was struck by another car while attempting a lane change at high speed.

The car carrying the three players was forced off the road and hit multiple tree stumps, per the report. A third car was also involved in the incident, but no one in the other two automobiles involved were injured. Authorities responded to the scene at 3:14 a.m. Saturday."

Damn .......

But charges are pending for the other driver
:angry:The people that did the lane change fast. Most likely wasn't paying attention or pulling a bullshit move.

I see the shit all the time on the highway at night.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:angry:The people that did the lane change fast. Most likely wasn't paying attention or pulling a bullshit move.

I see the shit all the time on the highway at night.

It was damn near 4am, they were riding in a Charger, the other car was an Infiniti, but.......speed and alcohol were factors.....

Sad shit..... the other driver is going to get the book

Last edited:

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP young brother! This extremely sad. The brother at one time dropped out of school. HE took the long way back going to a Junior college, eventually making it to Bama then transferred to Oregon and was drafted in the 4th rd. We often talk bad about our young people, but this young man's story is very inspiring. Rest up young man.

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was damn near 4am, they were riding in a Charger, the other car was an Infiniti, but.......speed and alcohol were factors.....

Sad shit..... the other drover is going to get the book
glad you cleaned this up

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sad shit..... the other drover is going to get the book

Folks on here know where the 3rd St tunnel is in DC, I was coming thru new yrs eve one year & two Acura's were racing & one clip my right front fender when they changed lanes & caused me to hit the wall, damn near totaled my car. Folks do dumb shit on the roads that will get you fucked up when you're not even doing anything wrong (ie speeding, drinking etc).

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Terribly sad. My family and I were involved in an accident nearly two months ago when a twenty something year old woman suddenly swerved into our lane before overcorrecting and then slamming into us. It sent us across the opposite lane and rolled us several times. Unfortunately, there were no witnesses which allowed her and the other occupant to lie, leading to a he said-she said. But that may have been for the better because any other traffic likely would have hit us broadside at high speed. We were also lucky that there weren't any trees or other hard objects in our path. It happened quickly, but also slowly enough to ponder whether we were all going to die.

It has changed my outlook on life tremendously. This woman's lapse in judgment caused a tragedy in a matter of seconds and she walks away with her life.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks on here know where the 3rd St tunnel is in DC, I was coming thru new yrs eve one year & two Acura's were racing & one clip my right front fender when they changed lanes & caused me to hit the wall, damn near totaled my car. Folks do dumb shit on the roads that will get you fucked up when you're not even doing anything wrong (ie speeding, drinking etc).
Yep, you'll be injured or killed and they'll be unharmed.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Terribly sad. My family and I were involved in an accident nearly two months ago when a twenty something year old woman suddenly swerved into our lane before overcorrecting and then slamming into us. It sent us across the opposite lane and rolled us several times. Unfortunately, there were no witnesses which allowed her and the other occupant to lie, leading to a he said-she said. But that may have been for the better because any other traffic likely would have hit us broadside at high speed. We were also lucky that there weren't any trees or other hard objects in our path. It happened quickly, but also slowly enough to ponder whether we were all going to die.

It has changed my outlook on life tremendously. This woman's lapse in judgment caused a tragedy in a matter of seconds and she walks away with her life.

Glad that you all were ok.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. That joint is crazy esp on a Friday and Saturday night when people leaving the city.

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From my dash cam three months ago, since I'm in a Mustang ppl always try to race me or do dumb shit. This one guy in the silver car was riding my tail and I wasn't in the mood for the bullshit. He eventually goes around me and you can see where he goes up then goes into the right lane and ends up the donkey of the day. Too many idiots on the road.