Rest in peace to Vikings rookie Khyree Jackson, 24, killed in auto accident.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's about to go to prison as she should.

She's so drunk all of the time why didn't she call an Uber.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From my dash cam three months ago, since I'm in a Mustang ppl always try to race me or do dumb shit. This one guy in the silver car was riding my tail and I wasn't in the mood for the bullshit. He eventually goes around me and you can see where he goes up then goes into the right lane and ends up the donkey of the day. Too many idiots on the road.

I would’ve definitely had to murder the driver once they got outta the car.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hope i can get my kids to understand how driving late at night is mad dangerous. drunk people all over the road.

Driving late at night can be very dangerous.

I remember years ago I was driving on a four lane road and saw headlights up above coming in my two lanes.

I was in the left lane and the car passed me in the right lane going the wrong way.

I just

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif

It wasn't until later when I thought about I thought about how bad that it could've been.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From my dash cam three months ago, since I'm in a Mustang ppl always try to race me or do dumb shit. This one guy in the silver car was riding my tail and I wasn't in the mood for the bullshit. He eventually goes around me and you can see where he goes up then goes into the right lane and ends up the donkey of the day. Too many idiots on the road.

Had the same issue when I had mine

Rising Star
Registered

I remember years ago I was driving on a four lane road and saw headlights up above coming in my two lanes.

I was in the left lane and the car passed me in the right lane going the wrong way.

I just

It wasn't until later when I thought about I thought about how bad that it could've been.
Dawg, i have about 20 people i know who have died in car accidents. 20 of them in the morning hours after clubbing. Falling asleep, hit by drunk drivers, they were the drunk driver, and one friend like you just said. His name was World, from liberty city. this happened in Atlanta, someone went up the down ramp on the 285 and head on with him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dawg, i have about 20 people i know who have died in car accidents. 20 of them in the morning hours after clubbing. Falling asleep, hit by drunk drivers, they were the drunk driver, and one friend like you just said. His name was World, from liberty city. this happened in Atlanta, someone went up the down ramp on the 285 and head on with him.

Damn 20 people? Damn man I’m sorry :(

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just

i had that shit happen to me twice in a month.
im like how these mufuckas not know they are driving into oncoming traffic?
thank God i had my emergency lights installed around that time and was quick to turn them on.
Dude got some act right in em and moved over into the correct lanes.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i had that shit happen to me twice in a month.
im like how these mufuckas not know they are driving into oncoming traffic?
thank God i had my emergency lights installed around that time and was quick to turn them on.
Dude got some act right in em and moved over into the correct lanes.

Just damn :smh: Glad that you were safe.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Fuckin dumbass. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I was almost in a near fatal crash like somebody trying to murder me out. I would have been smashed to pieces, like they would have to cremate because I splattered all over the place.

Neo Nazi are also staging car crashes.

If you can avoid driving, taking the bus; and drive during rush hour so some fool can't build up demon speed to crash into you. Traffic jams are your friend.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I just read about this. Damn shame. He just made it to the league. Just made it to the league.

His signing bonus from the contract he recently signed was just over 827,000. I hope the NFL does the right thing and doesn't try to go after that. May he rest in peace

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend