Rev. Pat Robertson is maggot food at 93

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
In other news Astrud Gilberto died the other day. One of the pioneers of Bossa Nova. Do yourself a favor look into Bossa Nova one of the great music forms. Also the Donna Summer documentary is on HBO and MAX. I forgot how fine Donna Summer was. Other than that fuck this dude Pat Robertson may he rest in piss.
LOVED her!!! Her and her dad were great.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Makes an excellent dip for wings or to top a sub sandwich....... gonna air fry me some wings now
1 cup of Wishbone Robusto Italian dressing +-
1/4 cup of mustard +-
1 teaspoon of sugar or 2 or more packets of equal (sweeten to taste)

:cheers:

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
In other news Astrud Gilberto died the other day. One of the pioneers of Bossa Nova. Do yourself a favor look into Bossa Nova one of the great music forms. Also the Donna Summer documentary is on HBO and MAX. I forgot how fine Donna Summer was. Other than that fuck this dude Pat Robertson may he rest in piss.
Donna Summer was fine...shocked you just realizing that.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Donna Summer was fine...shocked you just realizing that.
No I forgot how fine she was. As a kid my brother had one of her albums and she had on these disco pants. I would sneak in his room when he was gone just to look at the album cover. I was 9 years old at the time. The documentary just reminded me of that. Unfortunately they did a movie this year about her record company and you know they had to have a fat broad play her.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
76b7fe5f-4c58-4431-899c-790e5d80cf1b_text.gif
This was my exact THOUGHT when the news broke. :lol: