Ridley Scott Working On A Gladiator Sequel

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I disagree

Looks fucking fire

I get half Gladiator battles in the colosseum and battles outside on ships and other fronts.

Ga damn
Looks Like they pulled a star wars force unleashed and are retelling the exact same story with different actors while making it a pseudo sequel.
Denzel is a fucking joke in this movie using an American accent lol
Almost every story beat and action set piece, seems derived from either part one or some other action movies,
They have a fake Commodus/Joaquin Phoenix character,
A fake maximus,
It just looks like temu gladiator.
Disappointed that Ridley Scott is involved in this even though he has fallen way off so I can't say I'm surprised. A completely unnecessary sequel to a masterpiece by a washed director desperately trying to hold on to his reputation as a filmmaker.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Looks Like they pulled a star wars force unleashed and are retelling the exact same story with different actors while making it a pseudo sequel.
Almost every story beat and action set piece, seems derived from either part one or some other action movies,
A fake maximus,
Disappointed that Ridley Scott is involved in this even though he has fallen way off so I can't say I'm surprised. A completely unnecessary sequel to a masterpiece by a washed director desperately trying to hold on to his reputation as a filmmaker.
History repeats itself and gets stronger

I trust Ridley Scott

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
A fake maximus,
Bro geta is way younger than commodus in this act

This will be him on steroids from a very young adult point of view

And it’s nothing like the first film

Just go see it in imax and see it for yourself.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
e635c2dd3f2bf3ba251922eb2008650ec270b45b.webp