ROBERT GRIFFIN III I'M ENGAGED ... And My Fiancee's Preggo!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In a few years, he will be paying alimony and child support, without an NFL contract. Maybe this chick's parents got money as long as Yonge Street.

Bump this thread in 3 years, he is gonna go crazy and maybe broke as a bag of glass.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I could never marry outside of my race but I don't hold that against the next person that's willing to some of yall mad as hell lmao

Reading yall replies is like reading white ppl statements towards black ppl on Yahoo flip that mirror around, it's one thing to be pro blacks it's another to think how some of yall hypocrites think tho smh it's real sad

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RG3 is the corniest nigga in the NFL, but that has nothing to do w/ him liking and wifing white chicks.

Lets be honest, how many Black woman would even want to date this cornball ass dude.

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
Another Black soul that spent countless hours developing a skill set that produces big $$$ only to share it with them other folks.

GetOut09.jpg

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Another CAC that will eat of the back of a Brother for a lifetime. She will be Ghost after the kid and next Contract. :angry::smh::dunno::curse:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
don't matter now, he paying another round of support..regardless.

Yeah, but he's already paying alimony on top of child support for the first wife

If he strikes out again it will be the same thing, because I doubt this cornball brother got a prenup

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
Fuck RG3, why is Kaep, a Qb who threw for 16td and 4 ints on a 1-15 team while only playing 12 games and throwing to Jeremy Kerley and Patton not employed? Yet, Glennon got 30 million from the Bears?

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...to-maintain-herself-because-shes-unemployed/#

RGIII’s Ex-Wife Files Court Docs To Get $36K a Month To ‘Maintain Herself’ Because She’s Unemployed

by: Black Adam Schefter On Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Tags: Cleveland Browns Robert Griifin III

I don’t care what your status is in life, if you’re getting a divorce, it will more than likely be a long and painful process.

Robert Griffin III is finding that out the hard way as he has to deal with a furious ex-wife that wants her cut after he cheated on her, got his mistress pregnant, and then recently asked for that mistress’ hand in marriage.

The divorce may be final, but the fight over money has just begun…

“Rebecca recently filed court docs showing that she’s going to need some serious coin from her husband. She said she spends almost $36,000 a month on maintaining herself, their daughter and homes in Texas and Virginia – and has been doing so without a steady source of income.

Rebecca said that Robert has cut off access to her American Express Platinum credit card and withheld money from her, which meant that she couldn’t pay her utility bills for things like “water, electricity, gas, cable television, landscaping, internet and pool service,” according to court records obtained by BOSSIP show.

Robert claimed that the exes signed a prenup that specified that they’d go through arbitration on any “claim or controversy arising out of the agreement.” But Rebecca’s lawyers argued that arbitration was improper, because of certain issues, like child custody and child support, weren’t in the prenup and cannot be arbitrated.

Rebecca’s lawyer questioned whether Robert recently stepping out with his new pregnant boo while still married was the reason why Robert wanted the case handled out of court.”

This is going to be a long drawn-out process that won’t be ending anytime soon.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...to-maintain-herself-because-shes-unemployed/#

RGIII’s Ex-Wife Files Court Docs To Get $36K a Month To ‘Maintain Herself’ Because She’s Unemployed

by: Black Adam Schefter On Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Tags: Cleveland Browns Robert Griifin III

I don’t care what your status is in life, if you’re getting a divorce, it will more than likely be a long and painful process.

Robert Griffin III is finding that out the hard way as he has to deal with a furious ex-wife that wants her cut after he cheated on her, got his mistress pregnant, and then recently asked for that mistress’ hand in marriage.

The divorce may be final, but the fight over money has just begun…

“Rebecca recently filed court docs showing that she’s going to need some serious coin from her husband. She said she spends almost $36,000 a month on maintaining herself, their daughter and homes in Texas and Virginia – and has been doing so without a steady source of income.

Rebecca said that Robert has cut off access to her American Express Platinum credit card and withheld money from her, which meant that she couldn’t pay her utility bills for things like “water, electricity, gas, cable television, landscaping, internet and pool service,” according to court records obtained by BOSSIP show.

Robert claimed that the exes signed a prenup that specified that they’d go through arbitration on any “claim or controversy arising out of the agreement.” But Rebecca’s lawyers argued that arbitration was improper, because of certain issues, like child custody and child support, weren’t in the prenup and cannot be arbitrated.

Rebecca’s lawyer questioned whether Robert recently stepping out with his new pregnant boo while still married was the reason why Robert wanted the case handled out of court.”

This is going to be a long drawn-out process that won’t be ending anytime soon.
Damn. Hope he saved his signing bonuses.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
ESPN can't wait to write dudes 30 for 30. Stack money while you can. Your football career is fading fast.