Saddam Hussein hearing his case verdict that he is sentenced to death (5th November 2006)

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don’t believe nothing this country says. They are political liars and economic hitmen. Saddam received a key to the city of Detroit and wasn’t a problem although they said he gassed his people. He still was allowed to receive a key on US soil.
This article was a fair overview.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
B

Bruh! You must be the autocorrect on your phone :lol: . Not sure why I took what you typed literally - TRADER instead of TRAITOR - what you meant
:lol: :hithead:Dammit I spelled it wrong. My bad, I'm was coming off working 2 shifts with a couple of hours sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: PJN

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I agree with you. It doesn’t change the fact he’s still in a hole in a Tikrit. His evil sons are dead and that’s a good thing.

Are you going to cry for Gaddafi too?
Gaddafi's people never accused him of the fuckery that Saddam's people did...nobody likes a dictator though and Gaddafi had overstayed his welcome...the Libyan people were then viciously played by the West

Saddam was definitely an evil piece of shit but his words here are correct

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gaddafi's people never accused him of the fuckery that Saddam's people did...nobody likes a dictator though and Gaddafi had overstayed his welcome...the Libyan people were then viciously played by the West

Saddam was definitely an evil piece of shit but his words here are correct
Queen Nzinga wanted to be buried a Roman Catholic. Those people sometimes are fully aware of their place in history and they play it up for the audience. If you want to cry for Sadaam, I’ll hand you a tissue. If you want to piss on his grave, I’ll give you a diuretic.

The thing about divide and conquer is that it always work. Mob violence isn’t justice. Sometimes you have to be able to step back and realize that you’re not really running towards something but someone is pushing you to it.

The Natives used to bitch to the French about the English because they were enemies. The Natives didn’t know the French were always talking with the English. It’s always us against them but we never really think that until it’s way too late.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bush lied and got over 2 million innocence poor people murdered. He says all he wants to do is raise his grandkids. I fear what his grandkids are suppose to grow up to be. After Don Wilson and Zimmerman and the paying big money for genocidal practices

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

These are matters of undeniable facts. I ask you to pronounce judgment on those accused.

On this mindless aberration who is only means of expression are wanton violence and destruction.

On this women, whose perversions and unreasoning hatred of all mankind have even threatened the children.

You have heard the evidence. The decision of the council will now be heard.

Guilty.
Guilty.
Guilty.
Guilty.

Guilty.

The vote must be unanimous, Cointelpro
It has now become your decision,

You alone will condemn us if you wish and you alone will be held responsible by me.

Last edited:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
He had heart. Judge told him he was sentenced to death

He told them FUCK YOU.

He kept it a hunnit to the end.
He didn't have shit to lose at that point~
shoulda turned around and showed the judge his ass!

It's like I can't wait to win Powerball!
My acceptance speech will start with,
"To the following people I wanna say 'KISS MY ASS!' " and proceed thru my lifelong list.
(after I get & deposit the $$$, of course) :money:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He kept it a hunnit to the end.
He didn't have shit to lose at that point~
shoulda turned around and showed the judge his ass!

It's like I can't wait to win Powerball!
"To the following people I wanna say 'KISS MY ASS!' " and proceed thru my lifelong list.
(after I get & deposit the $$$, of course) :money:
How many sham trials has Sadaam orchestrated? If he can’t sit back and enjoy the irony then he was never worthy to be remembered in history.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
's like I can't wait to win Powerball!
Hell yeah everybody kiss my ass