Safaree says social media is destroying black people: “it’s mainly used to embarrass and bring down 1 another”

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It depends on how you use it.

Take Facebook for instance. If you start arguing with random strangers about politics the whole site looks like a dumpster fire.

However, if you're a courier and you join a group that discusses delivery techniques it can help you make more money.

I'm a part of a few DJ forums. When my old ass controller broke one of the members gave me a link to a company in Britain where I could buy replacement parts. Another time, when I had to use CDJs at a club, a different user gave me a rundown on how they work so by the time I played the gig it was like I was doing it my whole life.

Just ran into an old friend who told me about a woman he met through a record collecting forum. They've been dating for 6 months and it looks like they might move in with each other.

It's surprising that nobody has stated the obvious. BGOL is a form of social media too!
Folks can make an income buying and selling shit on Facebook marketplace. Can also get paid for posting on there. Folks just use it wrong.